Homeschool

The teacher in thick glass typed on her keyboard , while occasionally took glances to a seventeen years old girl who also typing on hers while scribbling on the notebook. She watched as the beautiful brunette with blue eyes frown as if she was having a problem with the task she has given. The beautiful girl was her pupil for the a month already. The board informed her , that this girl is a little bit difficult to handle , well she admits , the girl was at first, like most girls coming from a wealthy family she guessed . Spoiled , bratty a little bit erratic, but as time goes by , the woman thought it's fine , those who gave up on this girl was just some ninnies and she won't let her self as one.

"Do you have any problem Ophelia ? I see you keep frowning , does the question I gave you too difficult ?". She asked in a teacher kind manner towards the girl who seemed to be surprise by the sudden question.

"What ? No I'm fine Mrs Holmes.".Ophelia took glance at her homeschool teacher for a second before continuing to put her attention on the laptop.

Eventhough Mrs Holmes already in her mid forties but her hearing was still as sharp as vampire bats. She knew there's something Ophelia hiding , as she noticed the occasional grunts and hisses along with a sharp thumping on the keyboard and a faint 8 bit music she often heard coming from her son's bedroom.

"Okay , now let me see your work,-"

"No !". Before the teacher could reach to her side , Ophelia stopped her immediately while pulling the laptop closer to her chest. " I said , I can do it by my own Mrs Holmes !"

"Ophelia , I know what you're doing right now. Now give me the laptop !". Ophelia was hesitant at first but then she gave up in the end , giving the laptop to the woman. She immediately became annoyed after it, she was just in the middle of the game with her online game buddy , and this probably 12 years old kid was calling her a noob ! Alas, the revenge should be postponed for the moment.

"Are you seriously playing video game in the middle of the class ?!"

Ophelia hissed , the game , the noob , the confiscation of her gadget had been threw her on edge. "This is my house ! I can do whatever I want in here !"

"But this is still in the middle of the class Ophelia. You.have.to.study ! And respect me as your teacher !"

Ophelia chuckled then stood up from the chair. " Are you forget ? My mothers are the one who paid all the shits you given me. YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO SAY THAT TO ME PATTY !".Ophelia slammed her hands on the desk in furious , then forcefully take her laptop back. "I'm done for today !"

Patty Holmes sighed in defeated as the girl go to her bedroom. 'No' , She kept repeating that in her head , 'No' , she can't quit now , she's not one of those ninnies. This is just that kind of time where Ophelia needed to leave early. She gathered her things back and call it off for today, and also let just treat it as an early leave like teachers going on a board meetings , she thought trying to convince her self. As she walked to the front of the big house , she unconsciously dropped her coat and bag when she saw what happened to her car. Her Prius was covered in paint and mud , who done it ? Of course she knew who the culprit is , as it happened Ophelia was standing on the balcony while laughing at Patty's expression.

"Ha ha ha , that's my respect for you bitch !". Ophelia threw a middle finger at her then goes back inside her bedroom.

Red faced , fuming with anger , Patty decided that it wasn't so bad to be one of the ninnies. " You little shit !!!"

"You want to quit ?!".Jodie looked at the homeschool teacher in surprised , her wife also does the same thing. "Is it about your car ? Listen , don't worry, I'll pay for the damages.."