Five things about you

"I told you officer" Portia said while crying. As soon as she got caught by Heather lurking around the campsite. Heather alerted the teachers and the camp staffs in an instant, thus Ms Marjorie immediately contacted the local tribal police ( due to her clothing) and that's how Portia ended up being question in the station.

"My name is Portia Bennet, I'm here for my sister Ophelia Bennet and I'm not a creep". Portia explained once again, but the Chief still don't believe her.

"Then how come we found several airguns in your tent? Along with surveillance equipment and several portraits of a girl"

"The toy guns just for my own protection from bear or skunk, the binocular and drone was for my sister because my parents ordered me to watch for her, and that girl is my girlfriend! She's eighteen we've been dating for a month!". The officer chuckled, it's not a first time a suspect stating ridiculous thing to her. "Please believe me officer, I'm a good citizen, I paid my taxes"

"What about your outfits, don't you realized you have offended us?"

Portia speak hesitantly. "This..this is for cultural appreciation. Please don't be mistaken!"

"You're wearing Chickasaw clothing miss, we are Cherokee. Historically we are not friends"

Portia grinned awkwardly. "I-I'm so sorry officer I didn't know, I was home schooled"

The officer gave her an intimidating look. "A grown up woman lurking around the campsite of highschool girls wearing Chickasaw clothing in a Cherokee territory". The officer shook her head in disbelief. "The first violation alone will probably end you up at federal prison"

Portia gasped. "No, please officer I told you the truth!"

"In the meantime, while waiting for your attorney and family, we have to put you in jail miss. Officer Lightfoot will take you from here"

"No, please I don't wanna go to jail. I'm innocent!"

~~

Meanwhile the students of Marjorie strayed around the camp site since their hiking schedule has been cancelled due to Portia incident earlier. It was welcomed gladly by the girls anyway, some even thanking the 'professional offender' because they don't have to sweat and tire themselves by climbing the mountain anymore.

Emilia was walking towards the tent by herself when she caught the English teacher running to the same direction. She saw Rosalind approaching Ophelia and Bianca, exchanging few words that Emilia couldn't really make out from her side.

"REALLY ROSALIND?!". Ophelia exclaimed towards the teacher earning a frown from Emilia, something about their interaction doesn't show a student and teacher. The three quickly left, without waiting any further Emilia followed them until they ended up at the police station. Emilia leaned her back on the wall listening to their conversation after they got inside one of the office.

"WAIT OFFICER!". Ophelia stopped the police from taking her sister further while Rosalind tried to explain the situation to the chief.

"Ophelia!". Portia was so grateful to finally see her sister. "Bianca!". She tried to reach for her girlfriend but the officer held her still. "Please help me, I don't wanna go to jail!". She cried again.

"Officer, please let her out. This is just a misunderstanding". Rosalind explained.

"Do you know her?"

"She's my sister". Ophelia answered. "Although, I also don't know how she ended up in here". It was very much a surprise for her too.

"It's mom!". Portia stated. "She told me to watch over you, that's why I'm here"