Ice Cream

Ophelia didn't even fully put her attention on Bianca ,who is now talking about how Ophelia biography will be display on the very front page of the school newspaper with the title 'New girl from homeschool'. Ophelia actually still very much dislike the idea , but Bianca has helped her so much , so in the end she just accepted it. 

What cause her mind to drift were the conversation between her and Aria at the class earlier. Is it really going to be a date ?.

Again she tried to dismiss the thought , it's definitely not a date. This is just the way for Aria to forgive what Ophelia said to her. Just two normal high school girls having ice cream together , she guessed. Although Ophelia did admit in her mind , if it's really a date somehow it made her fluttered. After all , who doesn't want to have a date with the most popular girl in school ?

"Ophelia, look !".When Bianca nudged her , her attention turned to the three girls at the cafeteria. As a punishment for their 'disobedience' , Emilia , Cassidy and Heather were ordered to clean all the tables in the cafeteria. "Come on , let's greet them.". Ophelia smirked while nodding her head excitedly . They both arrived at the cafeteria pretending not to acknowledge the three girls presence around them.

"Bianca let sit here.". Ophelia chose the table that has been clean by Emilia previously. The latter watched Ophelia with a dislike on her eyes but she couldn't do anything as she still being monitored by one of the waiter who got a direct order from the principal.

"Pierre!".Bianca called the waiter , who instantly let out an exhausted sigh when he noticed it's the girl who always order something weird. "Two bottle of cokes please.". Bianca ordered somehow make the waiter stunned for her normal request. He didn't ask any further though , and immediately give the girls their order. "Thank you."

"Bianca wait !". Ophelia stopped her friend from opening the coke , her voice were intentionally loud enough for the three girls to hear. "Lets do what normal people always did when they were going to open a coke...."

"Oh yeah!".Bianca also raise her voice. "SHAKE IT !!!". The two said in the same time before shaking their bottles repeatedly. As expected , when they opened the cap , the little bubbles were seeping out from it , ended in a mess onto the clean table. "Oh shit ! Ophelia look what we've done!".Bianca said dramatically trying so hard to held her laughter.

"My bad! Don't worry though , someone will clean this table again VERY soon."

Fed up with the humiliation, Emilia threw the tablecloth onto Ophelia's table harshly. She slammed her hands against it , looking at the brunette fiercely with so much anger. "You think this is funny huh ?! I know you're the one who framed me ! Just you watch , I will never let this one go !"

Ophelia chuckled , standing up to the girl who almost in the same height as her. "What are you talking about ? Do you even have any proof ?". Her blue eyes countered the glare equally.

"I probably don't have any proof right now.".Emilia pointed her finger. "But I swear I will make your life suffer here to the point you feel regret to ever step in this school !"

Actually, Ophelia already did feel that way with or without Emilia's threat."Try me!".Both girls eyes fill with hatred towards each other. If it keep going , cat fight would be inevitable. To prevent it , Bianca immediately pulled Ophelia to her side. Last thing she wanted is to get involve and also get punishment from the principal is she caught them in a fight.

"Ophelia..i think we have to go now.". Nervously Bianca said , while glancing at the waiter who alerted by the little commotion. "Come on.". She pulled Ophelia by the arms , it was hard at first but finally the brunette let her , taking her outside the cafeteria.