Happy Birthday Ophelia!

Italianbaddie : Hey, how's you doing?

Ophelia let out a smile when she noticed a new text from her internet friend.

CrazypizzaXoX : I'm doing good, sorry we haven't been able to text each other this past few days.

Italianbaddie : Well I guess having new friends make you forgot about me huh?

CrazypizzaXoX : Pls don't think like that, I never forgot about you. It just school and stuff occupied my time so much recently

Italianbaddie : Hehe I'm just kidding, of course I know you'll never forget an amazing friend like me :p ( Ophelia chuckled ). But, what kind of stuff you're thinking a lot tho? Did someone bully you?

Aria looked at her screen in worry, it makes her so furious if Emilia did bullied Ophelia again.

CrazypizzaXoX : Nope, nothing like that.

Italianbaddie : Then what?

Ophelia started to contemplate whether she have to tell italianbaddie about the new found feeling that keep bothering her mind and heart for a certain someone in awhile. Well, they are her friend and Ophelia felt so sure that italianbaddie wont judge and will listen to her problem willingly.

CrazypizzaXoX : have you ever like someone, so much ,but you realize it's impossible to reach for them or even the possibility of them having the same feeling as you?

Aria turned quiet as she processing the question, did Ophelia admitting she likes someone right now?. Part of her really hope and confidently thought it was her.

Italianbaddie : Are you crushing on someone?

CrazypizzaXoX : Maybe..but I guess more than crushing bcs it happened to be so intense.

Italianbaddie : Is it someone from your new school?

CrazypizzaXoX : yes..

"SHIT!". Aria groaned in pain when she accidentally bumped her knee onto the desk, she was very surprised when she saw the reply from Ophelia. She's thinking , there's a chance it could be her. But why Ophelia think it's impossible for them to be together? Aria still single and pretty much liking Ophelia too. The sudden concern of that to be another person occupied her mind fully, but who? No way, it's Bianca.

Italianbaddie : Well I guess you like that person very much, there's nothing wrong with it. But if I can suggest, why don't you confess your feeling for them? Even if the end they rejected you or don't have the same feeling, at least you're going to feel a sense of relief and stop worrying about it.

CrazypizzaXoX : true but, I'm afraid that our friendship will change if I confess my feeling.

Italianbaddie : Trust me if they really meant to be in your life, they will stay and will never change , even if it just as a friend for you.

Ophelia could only read the last reply from italianbaddie, her mind was too occupied with the confusion of having this strange feeling for that someone. She turned her gazes from the phone, staring aimlessly at the quiet night of her backyard. Memories of her childhood with that someone floating around freely, she never thought before, that the friend she used to kick around along with her sister, would be the cause of her now problem.

If only , things were different between me and Rosalind...

~~~

"Happy birthday to you!"

"Happy birthday!"

"Happy birthday to you!"