Bagel,Bottle & Bianca

All the characters in this story are eighteen years and older. Except for Ophelia who will turn that age in couple of days.

"Rosalind?". Rosalind still vividly remembered that time when she visited Ophelia at the hospital. The eight years old girl were laying there weakly on the bed with IV attached on her hand.  Rosalind was so sad to see the little boss who always ordered her and Portia around couldn't play with them like usual.

"Hey, I heard you sick. I came here with my parents today, they are outside talking to your parents now.". Rosalind said then take something from her back. "This is for you.". She gave Ophelia a little teddy bear doll.

Ophelia smiled cheerfully as she took the doll from Rosalind then hugging it tightly. "Thank you!". Rosalind smiled too, feeling happy that Ophelia like her gift.

Suddenly the smile faded from Ophelia, replaced by the sight of sadness. "What's wrong? You don't like the teddy bear?". Rosalind asked with concern.

"No, I love it.". Ophelia confirmed. "Rosalind, am I going to die?". She asked which make Rosalind surprised.

"Why you think that? Of course not , you're not going to die."

"But I always got sick, nobody wanted to play with a sick girl.". Ophelia pouted.

"I will!". Rosalind reassured. "You're not going to die. You're going to come out from the hospital soon, back to your home and you're going to play with me and Portia again.". Ophelia didn't say anything as she still hugging the teddy bear with sadness on her eyes. "You still want to be my wife in the future right?". That finally got Ophelia's attention, she then nodded softly. "Then you have to live! So we can marry each other."

Ophelia nodded while pouting. "Ooookayyy."

Rosalind still didn't feel satisfied with the answer, she wanted to see Ophelia smile or even laugh like before. If only there's something that Rosalind could do.... A smile then appeared on Rosalind's lips, she got an idea to make Ophelia cheerful again and it will involve her friend, Portia.

Ophelia was being fed with the mandarins by Regina, when suddenly two superheroes figure entered the hospital room. "I'M BATMAN!". The first one said, wavy blonde hair were freely flow from the cap.

"AND I'M SPIDERMAN !". The shorter one came while doing the famous spiderman crouching on the floor. From the voice, Ophelia seemed to acknowledge that batman is Rosalind and Spiderman is her sister, Portia.

"Oh look girl, there's batman and spiderman visiting you.". Regina said, trying hard to hold her laughter. This is a very odd cross over she ever see in her life.

Rosalind did the infamous batman cloak covered. "We heard, there's a girl need our help here.". She even tried to make her voice sounded hoarse.

"Yeah, a girl with blue eyes, brunette hair and the name is OPHELIA!". Portia said while sticking her body to the wall, trying to crawl on it but of course it's fail.

Ophelia grimaced. "I guess that's me."

"Really?!". Rosalind got closer to the bed. "So you are the girl who's going to save the humanity! Spidey!". Portia looked up as she about to take the mandarins from the basket. "Lets protect her from all kind of villain, especially the one called HEARTACHE!"

"Sure thing dude!"

Then the superheroes began to fight their invisible enemies, even sometime fighting on each other. Jumping here and there comically, which in turn finally make Ophelia smile. "I am BATMAN, the best superhero in the world.". Rosalind announced cockily which in turn make Portia stopped from her act.