Knock! Knock! Whose up?

Bianca's face has no expression whatsoever when she stared and listened to her best friend revelation that causing her to absence from school for about three days. Ophelia was pacing back and forth nervously while still talking, with every intonation imaginable throwing her hands here and there, showing Bianca how dire her situation really is while Bianca still trying to process what was it all about.

What was Bianca doing earlier this day? She remembered she was making a chicken sandwich for Avis, Portia and her North Korean co-worker. Then she went to school, she noticed her best friend absent again so she was planning to check on Ophelia after the school time over. After lunch, at English class Rosalind told her that she needed to do her homework again about Life in Renaissance. That teacher was so peachy these past few weeks, although Bianca already knew what was the reason for that personality change.

She then met Aria Giovanni who seemingly has gotten closer with Cassidy Ingram or more like Cassidy throwing herself at Aria, but different than previous times, Aria didn't push her nor protesting. She just let Cassidy do whatever she wanted to her as she kept being quiet the whole time. On the way to the gate after the school time over, she met principal Marjorie who asked her about the reason why Ophelia still absent. She then told her that she was going to see Ophelia now, the principal nodded then bid her good bye letting her to continue with her plan.

On the way, she was held at the traffic in front of a courthouse for quite sometimes because there was a trial that involves one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the country, and people were protesting towards the company.

She finally arrived at Ophelia's house, no suspicions, no speculations and no premonitions about this reason that Ophelia has revealed to her. If only, Bianca knew sooner she will tell Rosalind, she will tell Aria, she will tell principal Marjorie and she will join the people protesting for that pharmaceutical company.

No...of course not. This is a very personal and sensitive topic for her best friend, she wouldn't let herself spilling it to other people without her permission. Ophelia already trusted her, all Bianca have to do now is knock Ophelia out, from her consternation. Knock Ophelia out...knock Ophelia out...knock Ophelia...up...

Bianca sighed, after associating herself with The Bennets family for these past few months, also dating the eldest sibling. These are things she realized about them, they are all attractive, they are all academically smart but, in term of engaging personally with other people...they are obtuse.

"Bianca...please say something!" Ophelia pleaded in whiny tone as her best friend still staring at her with no expression.

"You're stupid". Bianca suddenly said

"I KNOW!". Both best friends then hug each other while crying, regretting why this absurd thing really happened to Ophelia.

"But wait wait..." Bianca refrained from the hug, staring in confuse. "I still don't get it, explain to me again why you don't fucking know about who exactly knock you up!". She then took a paper and pen from her bag before giving it to Ophelia. "I'm of a visual learner, doodle or scribble something while you doing it."

Ophelia nodded taking the paper and took the pen with her left hand. "So here's the thing...". She started to scribble day names. "On Wednesday night, I had sex with Rosalind". She scribbled Rosalind's name with poop emoji. "She cum in me twice and the next day I had morning after pill because I'm not that fucking stupid with this stuff". Bianca nodded as Ophelia draw a lightning. "On Thursday night, we broke up. You remember I cried at you right? and then on Friday, I met that fucking crackhead Angela". She draw a scythe on after Angela's name. "She spiked my fucking drink, with something that make me so fucking horny. I tried to text you to pick me up, but I mistook your number with Aria's." She draws Aria's name with a skull emoji. "And then she brought me to a motel, because I was so fucking horny that time... then we had sex. I told her not to cum in me but she did it anyway"