Bianca 2.0

"Lets tidy up". Rosalind got up as she gathered all their belongings back. Ophelia pouted, she actually doesn't want to go home so soon because she still want to spend the time more with Rosalind. When she noticed the sky has turned orange, she realized that time ran so fast with the one you love. She hoped that they will be able to go out like this more in the near future.

"Mmmm...". Rosalind squirmed uncomfortably,an urge to pee suddenly coming, if only she didn't drink the beer too much. Having this 'thing' surely put her in a disadvantage to holding her pee for long.

"What's wrong?". Ophelia asked noticing the uncomfortable expression from the blonde.

"I need to pee". Rosalind smiled awkwardly while looking around, of course there's no toilet here so she have to find a spot, but she felt embarrassed having Ophelia around her while she's emptying her bladder.

Ophelia's cheek turned red a little, remembering that 'thing' inside Rosalind's pants. Now it's not the time to think about dirty thing. Rosalind is just going to pee for god's sake, it's not like she's going to show Ophelia the 'process' when she did that. "There's bushes over there..". She pointed trying to look calm then handed out the wet tissue for Rosalind to use.

"I'll be quick!". Rosalind immediately run to the bushes, standing beside it before zipping down her pants. A sigh of relief came when she finally let out her burden.

Although Rosalind was back facing her, but Ophelia still can hear the trickling sound coming from her side. The blush on Ophelia's cheeks goes even redder, she even slapped it to snap back her sense. It's not that Ophelia never saw Rosalind's thing before. Back then when they were little they used to take bath together and nothing awkward about it, she even vividly remember the shape. But that was a long time ago, before Rosalind got into puberty. Ophelia started to wonder, does..the shape changed?. It's not that she's a pervert to think about it, after all they are kind of dating right now so, sooner or later they will do it. 

They will...show..each other's..genitals.

"This is a good place to watch the sunset Bianca, I found this place on 6chan!". Suddenly a voice getting near.

"6chan? You know that online forum famous for weird people right?"

"Umm?". Rosalind frowned when she heard the familiar voices coming towards them. She adjusted her vision carefully before widening her eyes in shock to see Bianca and Portia suddenly appear. "Shit!". They didn't saw her yet, but judging from their distance they will catch up to her soon. Without thinking Rosalind suddenly turned around with her pants still down. "Ophelia!"

The brunette widened her eyes in shock when she saw Rosalind's thing fully on her vision. "What the hell are you thinking?!". She squealed, covering her eyes in embarrassment. She doesn't know that Rosalind is an exhibitionist!

"Shit!". Rosalind cursed again immediately zipping up her pants back, fortunately she has done with her business the moment she turned around. She then ran towards Ophelia, pulling her by the wrist. "We need to hide, there's Portia and Bianca!"

"What?! What are they doing here?!"

"I don't know but we better hurry now!". They ran immediately towards a secluded place behind a big tree to hide. Panic made them even forgot about their stuffs that still laying down on the ground. Ophelia and Rosalind stayed quiet, as they watched Portia and Bianca getting close to their picnic spot.

"We arrived! Here it is the,- huh?". Portia stopped when she noticed the remaining stuffs of people having picnic here. "Look like we're not the only one here..". She started to look around, but with the sun light are about to set. It's kind of difficult to find figures.