We're in this together!

Ophelia froze by the scene in front of her, she was on the way to the school gate with Rosalind after announcing their departure from Marjorie to the principal. This is really the last goodbye to the school, and what made her surprised were her friends, some teachers and school staffs already gathered on the way to the gate, making a line for them.

"I guess they want to bid farewell to you" Rosalind said beside her.

Ophelia let out a sigh before taking another steps forward, this is hard, even though her time in Marjorie was cut too short but it's been a nice ride for her. So many good memories about being a high school student that Ophelia wouldn't be able to forget, no matter how life may take her further from here.

"Grace..." Ophelia greeted her first Mormon friend who tried so hard not to cry.

"Even though my religion's view on out of wedlock pregnancy are not very nice, but I don't care! You are my friend Ophelia! And I'm so glad to ever known you!" Grace hugged her friend tightly. "Please tell me when the babies due, I'll bring presents!"

"Thank you, Grace. I'm so glad to have a friend like you too. I'll inform you immediately, don't try to argue with Ms Rodriguez too much, yes?" They both chuckled before Ophelia turned to an auburn-haired nerd. "Minerva..."

Minerva was already crying. "Ophelia, you're the first person who invited me to a party" Even though that's out Ophelia's control but she's glad to ever helped Minerva to socialize with other students. "And you never judged me, you always help me and care for me. You taught me how to be confident with myself and I thank you so much for it" Minerva's glass were become blurry as her tears kept rolling, she eventually took it off. "Do you really have to go? I will be fine if you want to keep wearing sweater at school!"

Ophelia chuckled. "I have to, school prefect. Thank you for being my friend too, keep standing up for yourself and learn how to be more confident okay?" They hugged each other before Ophelia turned to the teacher.

"Ms Bennet..." Llewelyn Lovegood smiled. "Ophelia, you know I never mind your criticism about my advises on the radio show. It helped me, as you're also the first student who admitted that you listened to my radio show"

"I think there are many who did, Mr Lovegood. You're a great teacher and relationship expert!"

"Thank you, keep being you girl"

"Ms Rodriguez..."

"I'm sorry, if I was too hard on you when you were in my class, Ms Bennet"

Ophelia chuckled. "You're a PE teacher, you should be hard on all of us" Catalina nodded. "But please, don't get too hard on Grace Carmichael" They both chuckled.

"I'll keep that in mind"

"Hey Ophelia..." It's Katherine turned, even though they used to be enemies in term of getting Rosalind's attention, but when they smiled at each other it's clear that there's no more feud between them "Even though I lost from you, but I'm glad knowing that you're the right person for her" Ophelia actually still had a doubt within herself, whether she still worth for Rosalind's love, but nonetheless she's glad that Katherine pointed that out.

"Thanks, Ms Thatcher. For taking care of her when I'm not around"

"Just call me Katherine from now on, and sorry about your soda" They also chuckled as they taking a glance to a grinning Rosalind.

"Au revoir, Mademoiselle. Call me if you're craving for my foods again" The Chef said.

"Merci, Chef Dubois" Ophelia then turned to the nurse who helped her. "Nurse Helen..."

The Nurse sighed. "I'm sorry, it has to be like this. You're a strong girl Ophelia, I'm sure many great things will happen to you in the future."

"Thank you Nurse Helen, Thank you for helping me too" Ophelia turned to the last person on the line, a tear finally rolled down when she saw her best friend. "Bianca..."