The Perfect Prefect

"Who took your virginity?". Ophelia scoffed by the sudden question her girlfriend asked during their ride to the school.

"What a sudden question, I told you I dated someone before"

"So who?"

"My ex girlfriend Angela"

Rosalind paused before continued. "How did you two...met?"

"We met at a bookstore when we were 15 years old. She was catching me reading George Orwell's 1984. She then goes on and on about how our society had become what the book depicted. The big brother watching us shit like that. She was a little bit cuckoo in the head but she's cute. We ended up dating for a few months until she suddenly disappeared". Ophelia shrugged as if it's not a big deal anyway, just puppy's love meant to not last.

Rosalind chuckled trying to imagine the stereotypical conspiracy theorist Ophelia's ex look like. She then pursed her lips while nodding, a little bit jealous but still curious. "How was it?". She asked about Ophelia's first time.

"Sloppy and inexperienced, what else for two teenagers who just got into their puberty?". Ophelia heard Rosalind chuckled. "What? You want to show off about those college girls you took to your dorm, my sister told me about?"

Rosalind frowned. "No, why Portia told you that?"

Ophelia blushed. "I kind of asked her one time about your dating life when she was home for Christmas"

Rosalind smirked. "So, you already interested in my personal affair from a long time huh". She said teasingly

"Whatever Ms Carson, I don't want to talk about this anymore". The brunette said in annoyed, talking about their exes and past affair will only invite unnecessary jealousy and conflict to their relationship.

Rosalind noticed the changing of mood from her girlfriend. "It's nothing, it was sloppy, inexperienced, rush..no sparks whatsoever". She held Ophelia by the hand, lightly squeezing it. "But with you, it's a whole different experience, in a good way. That make me crave for it over and over again"

Ophelia giggled. "Eww you pervert, as long as you put on condom! I don't want to get pregnant while still in highschool"

Rosalind laughed. "Well, how about starting to take the pill? Not gonna lie, the condom was kind of in the way". It's not wrong to ask that to her girlfriend right? She just wanted to feel Ophelia as a whole and raw, without anything come between their skins.

"I'll think about it, in the meantime lets stick to the rubber". The brunette kissed her girlfriend's lips before getting out from the car. "Have a nice day at home baby". Rosalind didn't have a class today apparently, which make Ophelia will miss her terribly.

~~

Ophelia beamed with smile as she walked down the hallway of Marjorie, occasionally spinning her body around, inviting a curious and weird glances from her peers. She doesn't care about them, she just want to enjoy every moments of finally having to spend the night and morning together with Rosalind.

She startled when she saw Bianca's serious face suddenly emerged in front of her, stopping her instantaneously. "Geez Bianca, you wanna give me a heart attack?!"

"Tell me where were you last night!". Bianca demanded, not taking any time, straight to the point.

Ophelia paused, oh no she forgot to inform her sister last night and Portia probably asked Bianca about her whereabouts. She needed to find an excuse quickly, to not make Bianca any more suspicious. "At a...At a friend?". She actually could do better with the lie honestly.

"I'm your only friend!". Bianca immediately could read between the lies. "I said yes to your sister when she asked me if you really sleep at my place. I HAD to lie to my girlfriend and it bothered me so much. Now, if you don't want me to reveal the truth, you better tell me where were you last night!"