This is just the first day

Ophelia found a secluded place under a tree where she could reflect on what happened earlier between her and Rosalind. She was so confused and sad by the way Rosalind acted towards her. Did Rosalind don't like her anymore? That's what Ophelia keep asking herself, but why? Did Rosalind got bored at her or just realizing that Ophelia isn't worth it anymore?

A tear rolled down from her eyes followed by the sounds of her sobbing, she never felt like this before. Her heart felt so broken, just when she opened it up again. Love is so cruel sometime, having romantic feelings to the other human being is even worse. It made you feel so weak and stupid.

"There you are!". Ophelia startled when a familiar voice coming."Why are you crying?". Aria's smile faded when she saw the brunette's puffy eyes. Although she already knew what happened because she watched Ophelia and Rosalind as they are arguing earlier. She tried to act clueless as she took a seat beside Ophelia. She was hiding her rage too because Rosalind made her cried like this but in the other side this is a good thing because Ophelia can finally realize that the teacher isn't for her.

"Nothing, I got something on my eyes"

"Oh really? You're a bad liar you know. I heard your sobbing too earlier"

"I guess .. I just miss home". Aria knew she's lying again but she decided to play with it this time.

"Oh come on, it's not even a day we're in the camp and you already miss your home?".Aria chuckled.

"Well this is the first time i'm away from home. I know I acted like a baby but you know..you cannot help but to feel it". For some part Ophelia did miss her home by now.

"I understand..". Aria smiled while slowly move her pinky finger on top of Ophelia's. She was afraid Ophelia will let go at first, but when the brunette didn't move Aria felt relief. "I'm here you know, I know I'm so far away for you to feel home but you can talk to me about everything. I'll be beside you when you need me all the time,- I mean of course not the creepy lurking at the corner watching you all the time type of thing".Well she indeed doing that earlier though.

Ophelia chuckled, finally a smile crept on her lips after her emotional moment. She watched the curly hair girl carefully, realizing that Aria was indeed a very sweet and handsome looking girl. She feels something on her stomach, it's a light feeling as if little by little Ophelia started to took a liking to the Italian girl ..in that way."Why are you watching me like that? Is there something on my face?". Aria asked while smiling in amuse.

Ophelia immediately took her gaze off from her, although a blush couldn't stop from coming. She told herself she cannot feel that way towards Aria because she and Rosalind were at some point in a relationship."Nothing, I'm sorry"

Aria nodded and this time she didn't hesitate to take Ophelia's hand to hers. "Do you wanna go to my luxury tent?"

"Sure..i wonder how it actually looks like"

"Trust me, you'll be amaze come on."

~~

"You know what Emilia...mmm". Cassidy moaned in bliss when she felt the massage on her shoulders after a long day of bus trip and also crying about her crystal. "Having seventh graders to watch for is not a bad thing". She smirked then tap on the other side of her shoulder. "Over here Amanda.."

"My name is Aubrey..". The seventh grader rolled her eyes but did what Cassidy told.

"Yeah...since that bitch Marjorie does not let us bring our maids and butlers here". Emilia took her glass off as she positioned herself to be more comfortable on the sun chairs. They are very much look like having a vacation in a beach. Even Heather already fell asleep as the other girl massage her back. "Hey you Asian come here..". Emilia called the girl."Do my nails!"