Unrequited

"Hi Ophelia , you look nice today."

"Hi Ophelia, Can't wait !"

"It better be an epic one!"

Ophelia frowned in confuse, this morning people at school suddenly waved at her, smiled at her and came at her with random things that Ophelia didn't have any idea what they were actually talking about. "Why does everybody suddenly got friendly at me?". It's not a new thing but it's way way friendlier than before.

"Ophelia!". An auburn haired girl approached her while giggling. It was Minerva Darnley, the school council president, the manager of la crosse team, a big nerd , and now a big fan of Ophelia. "Thank you.". The brace showed as she smiled. "This is the first time someone invited me to this kind of thing. I promise I'll come on time!"

This is probably the right moment for Ophelia to discover what the heck actually happened with people at school. "What do you mean? What ...invite?"

The green eyes blinked behind her glasses, Minerva then took something from her pocket, a piece of paper but decorated by bold letters with 'Y'ALL INVITED' on it , balloon pictures , and last , time and date of Ophelia's birthday. 

It's Ophelia's birthday invitation, that Ophelia don't know anything about.

"Minerva...". Ophelia's gritted her teeth, trying to hold her anger from bursting. How dare someone did this without her permission? If Minerva got this, Ophelia felt so sure that everyone else at school also got the invitation. "Who gave you this?". She asked at the nerd coldly.

"Ehh..Bianca gave me that.". Minerva answered hesitantly.

"Of course it's her.". Ophelia pushed the paper on the nerd's chest before walking away.

"W-Wait ! What's the theme of your party?". Minerva asked for the last time.

Ophelia stopped then turn around for a moment. "The theme is , I'm going to knock someone out right now until they bleed and cry.". Minerva scratched her head in confuse then shrug as Ophelia continued to walk away, unbeknownst to her someone else will be doom by her revelation.

"Here Charlotte make sure to come..you too Grace take this.". Bianca was still handing out the party invitation when a demonic screeching sound coming behind her, calling her name.

"BIANCAAAAAA."

The brown haired girl turned around widened her eyes in shock, she knew this thing will coming so she run away immediately. "Don't forget to come!"

"Where do you think you going?! Stop running!". Ophelia shouted as she started to chase her friend.

"Oh my god, oh my god. I'm going to die!". Bianca run even faster for her life as Ophelia still chasing behind her.

"How dare you told people about my birthday party! It supposed to be private!". Ophelia shouted, now it's become clearer to everybody that she is indeed having a birthday party soon.

"Sorry Ophelia!.". Bianca groaned as she bumped into other student. Accidentally dropping some of the flyer to the floor."Someone else told me to do this!"

"WHO???!!!"

That day at Ophelia's house...

Bianca was coming out from the bathroom, when Portia suddenly came startling her. "Oh sorry, Did I startled you?".Portia asked nervously.

"N-No, it's okay.". Bianca smiled, don't know why but her cheeks were flushed when she saw the eldest sibling.

"I just want to say thank you, for your help Bianca. Thank you for giving me a chance to work at your father's company."