Mafia Connection

How did it end up like this ? , Rosalind thought as she watched two of her students from the rear view mirror. One of them was badly beaten and the other were trying to treat her wound while also trying not to freak out by the incident earlier at the ice cream shop.

"If me don't want to leave, What yo going to do Giovanni ?".Ophelia watched in horror as the two girls , Rachel and Aria in a heated battle of glares. Rachel was a tall girl with hint of big bone and female muscle , while Aria although she stood the same height as the red head , but she was smaller in shape. If fight really break up ,it's not going to be equal because Rachel also has the two girls behind her , who Ophelia assumed , will definitely help their boss.

As much as Ophelia wanted to help Aria too , but she still doesn't feel confident if she and Aria will win the fight. This is bad , Ophelia have to do something to prevent the fight from coming.

The brunette then stood up , pushing Aria further from the red head. So this is what Bianca feel earlier at school today , Ophelia thought. "Aria...I think we better go now.".She blocked Aria's body with her own. She could see that Aria still paying her attention to the red head.

"Ohoho! Someone hidin' behind her girlfriend body. Such a coward ay !"

"You shut up !". Aria yelled at her enemy , pointing her finger firmly she didn't even noticed Ophelia startled beside her. She was very much consumed by anger and hatred to the girl she has bad history with.

"Let me show ya who actually have to shut up!". Rachel tilted her head , signaling her friends to get closer.

One of them suddenly grabbed Ophelia by the arm. "What the hell ?! What you're doing ?! Let go of me !". The brunette protested but the bob hair girl's grip on her was so strong she couldn't let go.

"Ophelia ! Let go of her bastard !". Aria tried to help Ophelia , but another girl with dreadlock held her from it.

Rachel smirked taking a step closer towards the Italian girl while cracking her fists. "Me so waiting for this!". She suddenly punched Aria on her stomach , pushing her onto the floor hardly.

Ophelia widened her eyes."Aria !". She tried to break free from the bob hair girl , wanting to help Aria but the grip were even more tightened. "Let go of me asshole ! Help ! Help !". Ophelia tried to seek for help but there's nobody else around the ice cream shop beside them. Even the employee was magically disappear in this moment.

"Arrgghh..". Aria was clutching her aching stomach on the floor, she was trying to get up but Rachel suddenly kicked her on the legs.

"Guess the great Aria has turned into a wimp ay.". Rachel kicked her again.

"Aria !". Ophelia bit the bob hair's girl hand , making the latter yelled in pain and finally let her go. Out of instinct Ophelia suddenly pushed the red head strongly , causing Rachel's back to bumped onto a table. "Stop hurting her !"

Rachel stare at Ophelia in anger , she hissed marching towards her then slap her cheek violently , causing Ophelia to reach the floor too. "How dare you bitch !"

"OPHELIA !!". Aria and Rosalind who still outside, said almost at the same time as they saw Ophelia groan in pain. In furious Aria marched towards Rachel and punch her on the face before colliding their bodies together and  they finally ended up on the floor hitting on each other repeatedly.

Rosalind finally arrived inside the shop in panic , she doesn't know what to do. Whether to help Ophelia first or help separate Aria from the red head. "Oh my god not in my place !". Fortunately the manager came.

"Come on help me !". Rosalind told the manager to separate the girls from each other. She was pulling Aria by the waist while the manager pulled Rachel on her shoulder. "Stop it now ! Stop it or I'm calling the police !".