Marjorie goes to camp

"Are you sure you have packed everything?". Nicole asked once again checking on her younger daughter's backpack.

"Yes mommy, this is like the sixth time you ask.". Ophelia rolled her eyes, they are standing in front of the house waiting for Bianca's car to arrive since they are going to school together because every students needed to gather there at first before going to the camp location.

"What about your medicine?". The blonde woman asked once again.

"Check."

"Tampon?"

"No need I just finish it three days ago, it wouldn't come any sooner."

"But what if it comes again? You need to pack just in case.."

"Mommy please..".

Jodie chuckled seeing her wife and daughter arguing about what to pack for the camp. "Nicole, I know this is the first time Ophelia being away from home but come on you need to calm..It just a week.". She rubbed her wife's shoulder softly trying to ease her anxiety for letting her baby goes to the wild for the first time.

Nicole sighed." I'm just reminding her.."

"Hello Mrs and Mrs Bennets!". Bianca finally came, she waved at them from inside her car. Since she already often, almost everyday visiting Bennet's house, they already grew closer towards each other. And also, as Bianca always said in her mind, her future mothers in laws.

"Hello Bianca!". Jodie waved back."Have you pack your things too?"

"Of course! I only bring the essentials such as..". Bianca reached out to her back then pull out a picture of an idol to show them. "My lord and saviour Jungkook Christ!"

Jodie grinned awkwardly before whispering to her wife. "Who is that?"

"A new religion I suppose.."

Ophelia chuckled before turning to her parents. "Okay, I'm going..". she hugged her mothers one by one before walking towards Bianca's car."Bye mom , bye mommy."

"Bye honey! Have a safe trip!". Nicole and Jodie waved at her back, it's very much seen that Nicole have a bad feeling about this. "Don't worry Nicole, she'll be fine I'm sure.". Jodie reassured her once again.

Nicole sighed. "Well it better be, cause if she calls me in the middle of the night while crying. I will drag you with me to bring her home.". She said before entering the house.

Jodie whistled then nod her head. "You don't have to worry honey, cause I have make sure of it...Portia!". Suddenly Portia came from her hiding spot behind the bushes. She already wearing her hiking gears, boots, flannel, beanie and a big backpack behind her.

"Roger mom!". Portia gave a salut.

"You know what to do, protect Ophelia at all cost!"

"Ma'am yes ma'am!"

"And one more thing, don't get caught!"

"Ma'am yes ma'am!"

"Alright, time to go soldier!"

Portia gave a last firm nod before going towards her van to catch up with her unknowing sister. Jodie then smiled proudly at herself for being such a good parents, if Nicole worried about their daughter as a feeling,sure enough Jodie have an extra step for it.

~~~

"Who is she?". Ophelia asked with a smile to the little girl beside Bianca as she got into the car.