PE Class

Rosalind had a bad headache when she woke up that morning, she blamed Portia for making her did that stupid drinking game, knowing her tolerance of alcohol is rather weak than her friend. Rosalind's eyes still closed when her nostrils sniffed the good scent coming from the blanket, it was so good, she could feel herself smiling by it. Her eyes jolted open when she realized this kind of scent wasn't belong to her.

She scanned the room around her, the blue painting kind of reminded her of someone. She sat up abruptly, although groaning by the sharp pain in her head, she acknowledged this room was belong to Ophelia. "What – What happened last night?". It's all so vivid in her memories, she couldn't remember exactly but she felt sure it wasn't something good. Especially when Rosalind noticed that she only wearing her tank top and brief boxer.

Did she just done something unforgivable to Ophelia last night?!

As in cue, the brunette came out from the bathroom with only white bathrobe and towel wrapped on her head. " Oh you're awake.". She said as she noticed the blonde sitting on her bed with eyes wide opened.

Wait, if something unforgivable really happened last night, why did Ophelia look so calm? Instead of running away from Rosalind or mad at her?. "O-Ophelia, what happened last night ?". She asked nervously, hoping that there wasn't really anything.

"Huh?". Ophelia turned at her as she unwrapped her hair. "Something bad". Rosalind's eyes got even wider, so it's true she did something inappropriate and terrible to Ophelia. "I couldn't believe what you did to me Rosalind."

When Rosalind heard that, she automatically cried towards Ophelia and beg for her forgiveness. "Ophelia I'm sorry! I didn't know what I was doing last night! Please forgive me! I'll take the responsibility!"

"It's all done anyway."

"NO! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!".

"Don't worry, I sent it to the laundry room already."

Rosalind frowned. "La-Laundry room?"

"Yeah don't you remember?". Ophelia rolled her eyes when Rosalind still gave her a confuse look. "You vomit on my bed and then passed out. I had to call Regina to help me change the bed sheet, geez Rosalind that poor woman already old and what kind of teacher getting drunk and vomit in her student bedroom?!.". Ophelia couldn't believe what she has experienced last night." To top it all, i had to be the one who slept in the guest room. Annoying.."

Rosalind smiled in embarrass. "Re-Really? I'm sorry but really there's nothing else?"

Ophelia shook her head. "No, what do you expect?". She then threw the towel to Rosalind. "Get out from my room now! Don't you have class to teach today?"

"R-right.".Rosalind though still confuse while scratching her head ,got up with a blush as she exit from Ophelia's room. Strangely, she felt sure there's something else happened last night but alcohol made her forgot about it.

After the blonde gone, Ophelia sighed while looking at her self in the mirror. Yes, actually there was something terrible happened last night. She wasn't telling everything because she afraid Rosalind will react the way she didn't expected. Last night, Ophelia felt so sure that she and Rosalind were almost kissed. Ophelia couldn't move that time nor refusing it because somehow she also felt weird every time Rosalind near her, and honestly the idea of her kissing Rosalind was..pleasing.

"Argghh I'm crazy!". Rosalind is her teacher for god's sake....and a sexy one.Ophelia couldn't erase the image of Rosalind just wearing tank top and boxer on her bed. "I'm really crazy."

"Good morning.". Rosalind greeted the Bennets at the dining room. Not like usual, Jodie and Nicole were still at house this morning.

"Morning Rosalind.". Jodie greeted too."I heard you vomit on Ophelia's bedroom last night.".She added with a chuckle.