Soulmate

"Huhhh..". Rosalind sighed after hanging up the call from principal Marjorie,at the same time her aunt who told her to go back to school after done with monitoring the girls at the senior facility. She honestly just want to go home and lay down after a long exhausting day as a teacher, babysitting seven girls though one of them she's willing to do it everyday, but the other six not so much.

But no matter how tired she is, work calling especially directly came from the principal is a must go. She knew how strict her aunt is, even though they are related and Rosalind got a little help from her for being a teacher here too,but when it came to professional business she have to set that aside and respect and obey what the principal wanted regarding issues at school.

After sending Ophelia back home safely, Rosalind went back to the school. It's eerily so quiet there, since it's Friday night and of course other staffs are already gone awaiting for their weekends. She could even hear her steps echoed as she's walking towards the principal's office. Rosalind don't believe with ghost, but of course in the school made just for girls that kind of things always be the topic for girls to spook each other. Again, she doesn't believe with ghost but when she remembered the story told by Grace Carmichael about an unknown girl wearing the old version of Marjorie uniform floating on the hallway. She couldn't help but to feel agitated all of sudden. Marjorie is quite an old school anyway, things like that are common.

"That girl..". Rosalind muttered, it's inappropriate for a teacher to think bad about one of their students but Grace Carmichael is really something.

She still annoyed being kicked by Grace at the party honestly....

Rosalind finally arrived at the principal's door, she knocked on it three times and then open it when she heard the principal told her to come. "Principal ? You called for me ?"

Principal Marjorie looked up from her computer as she heard Rosalind's voice. "Oh! Yes, Rosalind. Come sit down!"

Rosalind nodded and smiled taking her steps to the chair across the principal's table as the woman continued typing on her computer. Whenever Rosalind came to her office, she always noticed all the trophies and award certificates the school got from the private company even governments. Rosalind admired her aunt so much, because she could managed Marjorie as one of the top school in the country for a long time. Though sometime she was wondered if the lack of relationship in her aunt's life is because she was too focus on the school but still,principal Marjorie is an amazing leader for the school.

"Thank you for coming here Rosalind. I know, you are tired but I have an important matter to talk about and it's better not through telephone.".The principal said with an apologetic smile.

"It's okay principal, I understand."

Meryl smiled as she leaned her back onto the leather chair. "Come on, just loosen up. Nobody here, you can just call me aunt Meryl , like usual"

Rosalind chuckled awkwardly. "Ah..so, what is .. the important matter you want to talk with me aunty ?"

"It's about Ophelia Bennet.". Rosalind squirmed a little when her aunt mentioned Ophelia's name. She started to feel curious as to why she was going to ask about Ophelia towards her. There's no way her aunt already know her relationship with Ophelia by now right ? If it yes, then Rosalind is in a big trouble as a teacher! . But Meryl's expression didn't show any sign of rage or disappointments, so that must be not it.

"Ophelia? Wh-What about her ?"

"How is she doing?"

"Oh she's..she's good. I MEAN!, she's fine!. She's already back to school if that's what you're going to ask.". Rosalind threw an awkward smile.