Busted Knees

"YOU ?!!". Ophelia stood up in surprised while pointing at the English teacher , who turn out to be Rosalind. All the other students started to see at them in weird while thinking , Are they already know each other ?.

In Rosalind's side , she kept putting a friendly smile,slowly approaching Ophelia. While inside she was enjoying so much Ophelia's expression right now. "Me ? Yes it's me. I'm the English teacher.". She then flicked her fingers in realization. "Oh yeah ! You're the new student right ?". She then took Ophelia's extended arm then shake her hand , while pretending not to acknowledge her. "My name is Rosalind Carson, I'm the English teacher. You must be Ophelia Bennet , nice to meet you."

What the ?!. Ophelia stared at Rosalind in disbelief , Did she really pretended not knowing me ?!

"You can sit Ms Bennet. You were a little bit threatening standing here like that.".The other students started to laugh , thus make Ophelia sit back to her chair. "Let start our lesson for today class. Open the Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam !.".No words could come out from Ophelia's mouth after that , she was too stunned to see Rosalind become her teacher. Why was nobody ever told her about this ? Now wait a minute , Does her mothers , Portia and even Rosalind her self has tricked her into enrolling at this school ?. Then Ophelia will feel very furious if that's really the case.

Now you standing there , with all smiling and pretend not knowing me , just watch Rosalind two can play this game , Ophelia thought.

"Ms Carson can you help me here ! I have something I don't understand". Emilia raised her arm , while smiling in a flirtatious way. She was known for having a crush towards the hot English teacher.

"Yes , what is it Emilia ?"

You even called her by her first name , and you called me just Ms Bennet ?! You just watch Rosalind , just watch !. Ophelia thought as the teacher approached Emilia , who is one desk in the front of her. She felt very angry towards the blonde girl , not just because she lied to her but also for getting all friendly towards that annoying girl Emilia.

Ophelia suddenly noticed the outfit Rosalind wearing today , grey blazer and grey tight trousers that compliment her back side perfectly , which are now protruding towards her. That instant ,she cannot help but to say. "What a slut."

"Excuse me ?". Ophelia startled when Rosalind turned around. "Did you say something Ms Bennet ?". Still smiling Rosalind asked , although she clearly did hear what Ophelia said earlier.

"N-no I didn't say anything."

Rosalind smirked , suddenly have an idea to mess with this girl after what she said earlier. "Oh you want to volunteer to read some of the poem ?"

"What ?! No no no , I,-"

"At the front of the class even ?! Ophelia you full of surprise , come on then take your book and read the poem for all of us!"

"But...argghh.". Ophelia sighed as the other students started to cheer for her to go to the front. She gave up , and in the end grab her book towards the front of the class.

"Come on you can do it ! Don't be nervous.". Rosalind smirked as she crossed her arms while leaning her back to the wall , becoming one of Ophelia's audiences."Got you !". She mouthed which only Ophelia could see.

Rolling her eyes , Ophelia flip the poem then took another stare towards Rosalind. Joke on you , I studied this before Rosalind , Ophelia thought while smirking internally. She cleared her throat then start to read the poem.

Ah , My Beloved, fill the cup that clears

To-day of past regrets and future fears-