Double Date

"This morning I went to my garden, to water my plants. I found out my cabbages was brutally eaten by rodents!". An Italian old man said with his native tongue to his friends. By the way he moved his hands and expressions. He was so pissed by it.

"Same thing happened to mine. I set up some traps and mama mia ! Those tiny little bastards were not tiny at all. I thought I could only find it in New York, the one I got Is even bigger!". The other man while stretching his arms, emphasizing on his every words.

"Maybe it's the season si?". The last man on the group said. "Rodents are very hard to handle, if you poison them , they stink when they die. Especially if they ended up at tiny little spaces around your house. I got one, behind my cupboard. It was an oak cupboard, and living alone obviously gave me a hard time moving it. I called my grandchildren, he helped me moved the cupboard and finally get rid of the stinking bastard. It probably been there for five days, my grandchildren were stunned to how I managed the smell that long. Non so, maybe when one got to accustomed with one smell, it becomes normal sense."

"Like I'm getting use with your body odor Matheo.". The first man joked, the table erupted with laugh.

"Are they alright?". Rosalind asked in concern as she heard the elderly gentlemen behind her arguing loudly and actively in the language she doesn't understand.

Aria nodded reassuring her. "It's just the way they conversed with each other. It's actually a peaceful topic.". It is. Aria then turned at the brunette beside her. "What do you want to order Ophelia ?". Rosalind watched quietly as Ophelia and Aria interacted with each other, she then turned at her side to see Katherine, her coworker also at the table choosing what she's going to order. Rosalind sighed as she remembering how she ended up in Fabio's Pizzeria despite not wanting it.

Earlier...

"Aria?!"

"Katherine?!"

"Rosalind?!".Both the teachers pointed at each other in surprised. "What are you doing in Ophelia's house?". Katherine asked.

"I-I'm here because.". Rosalind started then decided to give a reverse psychology as she trying to come up with something. "What about you? Why are you here ?"

"Principal Marjorie asked me to check on Ophelia's condition. That's why I'm here."

"Oh me-me too, I also here to check on Ophelia's condition.".Rosalind smiled awkwardly."Anyway, you're coming here with Aria?". She pointed at the curly haired girl, trying to cover her annoyance seeing her rival and changing the topic.

"No, we met at the front gate actually."

"I see I see. Well, I'm about to go anyway.". Rosalind hurriedly exiting the door.

"Ehh Rosalind? Where's your shoes?"

The blonde widened her eyes then noticed her bare feet on the cold floor. "It's in ahh Ophelia's bedroom, I mean LIVING ROOM. My feet were so hurt so I took it off.". She grinned awkwardly.

"L-Let me take it for you Ms. Carson.". Ophelia said then immediately running back to her room.

"Wait, Ophelia!". Aria called then deliberately run inside to chase her.

"Wait, wait. Where does that kid think she's going?". Rosalind asked in annoyed.

"Why? She's fine, she told me that she wanted to see Ophelia too and apologize to her.". Katherine said, her tone was somehow a little bit suspicious for Rosalind's territorial one.