School Court

Aria woke up with a sudden jerk the next morning after the party, a sharp pain hitting her head so bad she needed to lay down and close her eyes again to endure it. She was so confused, all she remembered was she's at Ophelia's birthday party, but why now she's at her own bedroom, with her clothes completely changed to her pajamas.

"Oww!". Aria startled when an ice pack contacting the wound on her face suddenly. When she opened her eyes again, she noticed Emilia beside her. "What are you doing?!". She violently rejected whatever attempt Emilia have on her.

"Calm down, I'm just treating your wound."

"Wound?".Aria frowned, then turned at the mirror to see the bruises on her face.

"You were so drunk last night, you didn't even remember your fight with Rachel?". Emilia chuckled sarcastically as she began to put the ice pack on Aria's cheek again but the latter harshly grab it from her grip.

"I can do it by my self!"

"Alright, suit your self. I was just being a good sister for you.". Aria didn't say anything more, Emilia then decided to exit the room.

"What happened last night, at the party...".

Emilia turned around again when Aria suddenly spoke. "The party ended early, many people running out for their lives because there was fire too.". She chuckled in amuse. "It even made a headline on some news."

"Fire?". Aria didn't remember it, she guessed she was too busy beating Rachel that time. "Then..what happened to Ophelia?"

Emilia's expression changed quickly when she heard Aria talking about the girl. "I don't know, she's running away in shame maybe. Why don't you ask your girlfriend by your own ?"

Aria threw a glare at her step sister. "It's you right? You're the one who ruin Ophelia's party by calling Rachel to be there!"

"How dare you accusing me for something like that?! I didn't have anything to do with what happened at her party!"

"Oh come on Emilia! I saw you whispering and smiling to that ginger bitch! Who else telling her about the party beside you!"

Emilia gritted her teeth in anger, someone that she used to love already change so much. Someone who always cares for her, showering her with sweet words has now only given her hurtful words and accusations, as if Emilia is the most evil person in Aria's life. "Suit your self Aria, even if I say I'm not, you wont believe me because you're too BLIND by your feeling to that home school bitch!"

The door slammed loudly when Emilia walked out from the room, Aria let out an exhausted sigh. She was so confused who to believe and what to perceive. If Emilia is really behind all of this, nothing but sadness Aria would feel knowing the fact that the girl she used to love are now change, so much change to the point that Aria almost hating her.

The Italian girl pick her phone to call Ophelia and ask how she's doing but after some few attempts, the girl didn't pick up her phone. "Ophelia where are you? I'm so worry about you.". She tried to call again but it's useless. She decided to text her then put her phone back after she finished. "Ahhh..". Laying on her bed again, she wasn't feeling comfortable at all because her mind has too much thoughts about Ophelia. She must be really sad , embarrass , and mad because her birthday party ruined. The worse thing is, part of it because of Aria.

~~

Emilia goes to her room in annoyed, she couldn't believe it. Even after what happened, all Aria could think about is that home school bitch, Ophelia. She harshly grabbed her phone then start to call Rachel to confront her about the last night incident. The fight and the fire never be in their agreements before.