Our mother Ophelia!

Aria drove to the hospital immediately after she got a call from Bianca that Ophelia had been brought there due to the sudden pain she felt and the fluid leakage. It just seven months to her pregnancy, there's no way that her water broke already. Even if it's possible, then the babies will be born premature and there will be risks to the babies lives and also Ophelia's.

Aria prayed as best as she could, that it's not going to be the case. Please, there's nothing bad happened to them!, she thought while pulling over to the hospital parking lot. She started to feel regret to ever leave Ophelia and went to her own house that night. It will probably still to happen but at least Aria will know about this the first hand. What about Rosalind? Does she know?

She shook her head before running inside the hospital, she probably already knew from Portia. She still didn't know that Rosalind was at the scene when the emergency situation happened.

"Yeah, the doctor still checking her..." Portia informed her parents who still on business trip that time through her phone.

When Aria arrives she already saw Rosalind, Portia and Bianca at the waiting room looking so anxious. "How is she?" She asked towards the blonde, she was trembling while looking at the examination room door.

"I- I don't know, she still examined by the doctor" Rosalind informed. Aria then noticed that Rosalind is still in her pajamas. She started to wondered whether Rosalind straightly went here or she actually stayed at Ophelia's house? However, her thoughts interrupted when doctor Grigoryan finally come out from the room.

"How is she doc?" Rosalind asked, her tone still in nervous.

"And the babies?" Aria added.

"They are fine, I'll explain what happened after we moved her to the ward"

Everyone sighed in relief. "Thanks god!" Bianca hugged her girlfriend, feeling grateful that her best friend and the twins are alright. Once Ophelia moved to the ward, the four of them then rushed to her to check her.

"How are you, princess?"

"How's your feeling, Cara mia?"

"I'm so scared pretty girl, you're good?"

"Bitch, you make us worried"

Ophelia suddenly chuckled while looking at their faces, the reaction probably inappropriate but she thought their worried expressions were so funny. "I'm fine guys, I was in pain but the doctor gave me something. Now I feel a little bit funny and sleepy..." She told them nonchalantly. Bianca lifted her brows in interest, whatever the doctor gave to her best friend must be so good.

"It just painkiller" The doctor informed. "I think she got a low tolerance on opioid pain reliever, but don't worry it's a safe one for the pregnancy. She will just...feeling a little bit goofy for a while"

"Thank you doc, for taking care of me!" Ophelia nodded, her eyes droop while smiling widely towards the doctor. The other eyes turned at her in weird, so this is how Ophelia looked like when she's high.

"So, what exactly happened? She was in so much pain and she even wetted the bed" Rosalind asked, not realizing that her last statement made Aria turned at her in curious.

"There's a small rupture on her membrane, that's the reason for the sudden fluid leakage and as for the pain it caused by the contractions" The doctor started to explain.