Childhood Promise

The cafeteria of Marjorie School , was also one of the best in the country. This is not like the typical school cafeteria that commonly known among others. They provided lot kinds of delicacies , from French to Italian , American to Chinese , Kosher to Halal , Vegan to meat lovers . This is like a five star restaurant that even a top chef himself who worked behind the kitchen.

"Chef !". One of the waiter approached Chef Dubois nervously. Knowing how temperament a chef could be. "Someone has just order a ratatouille ..but without eggplants."

"Quoi ?!". Chef Dubois took the paper from him harshly. "Who in their right mind order ratatouille without eggplants ?! It's like ordering a Tesla without machine , body , wheels and you just left with Elon Musk's tweet !"

"Ehhh..It's the Satterfield girl again Chef."

Chef Dubois growled in anger , Bianca has been known as an annoying 'customer' among the chefs , for her usually ridiculous troublesome requests."Just give her the damn plate !"

"How tall are you ?"

"Secret."

"Weight ?"

"Never ask a female their weight."

"Zodiac ?"

"Don't believe it."

"Hobby."

"Don't wanna answer."

"Ophelia pleaseeeee..". Bianca whined in annoyed because Ophelia keep avoiding the questions. While waiting for their lunches , Bianca decided to interview Ophelia for the school newspaper since the girl has become quite a recent hot topic in school. "People want to get to know you better , as the president of the school newspaper,It is my duty to enlighten them. ". That's not the only reason though , there are less and less students who actually read the paper. If Bianca put Ophelia in it , she felt sure many people will read it again.

"They can just ask me by themselves."

"Well , if they do, will you answer them ?"

"No."

"That's right ! It's because you're too intimidating ! I'm a journalist , a medium between people and their daily doses of curiosities.". Bianca said proudly while smirking.

"Nah , you just a highschool student."

"Opheliaaaaa.."

"Alright Alright.". Ophelia sighed , even if she kept refusing it , she can bet this girl will keep pushing her to the corner. "I'll answer all your questions , you can even put my picture on your paper. But in exchange , I also want to know everything about this school , from students even to the teachers."

"Deal !. So what do you want to know ?". Bianca set aside her laptop , waiting for Ophelia to throw her first question. It's like the table has turn and Bianca felt so excited about it.

"First , I want to know about that Emilia girl."

"Well , Emilia Haynesworth. She's the kind of person you don't want to mess. She always get what she wants even if that's mean she have to push other people from her way. She usually accompanied by her two friends , Cassidy Ingram and Heather Kowalska. There's not much known about her before she got into this school , but I heard her mother was marrying a rich businessman , Fabio Giovanni who also turned out to be,-"

"Aria Giovanni's father."

"That's right ! Oooh you did your own research huh ?"

So those two are really step siblings , Ophelia thought. "What about Aria Giovanni , what kind of person she is ?"