Things you do for love

"EMILIA!" The mansion door of Giovanni's opened widely as Aria got inside furiously while calling her step sister's name with so much anger. "EMILIA!" She kept calling, what Emilia did to Ophelia really had crossed the line. Aria swore to herself to make Emilia pay for it, even though she still doesn't know what she's planning to do to her. Aria doesn't need to think about it further though, because Emilia is another room now, on trial by her own mother.

*SLAP*

She heard the slap sound coming from the living room, when she arrived at the entrance, Aria saw her father trying to calm down Deborah while Emilia still touching on her aching cheek, frozen on her standing position.

"YOU'RE SUCH A SHAME EMILIA!" Deborah shouted pointing at her daughter's face aggressively. "I never taught you to be a bully! What you did to Ophelia was unforgivable!"

"Cara mia, please calm down. Let's hear Emilia first..."

"NO! There's nothing else I should hear again from her! The fact that you're expelled from Marjorie had proven that you're destined to be fail! JUST LIKE YOUR DAMN FATHER!"

Emilia clearly couldn't accept what her mother has said to her, turning her teary eyes Emilia stared at her mother with so much anger and hate. Emilia thought, being compare with her father is the most hateful thing that her mother could done to her. "Why..." Her first word came in faint before she finally let out a cry. "WHY DOES EVERYBODY ON OPHELIA'S SIDE?! You're my own mother! You're supposed to be on my side! What did she got that I don't?! She's not a fucking angel you all make her out to be!"

It's hard being in Deborah's position right now, on one side she felt ashamed and angry at Emilia but in another she couldn't held her mother's instinct to feel sad and blame her own self for Emilia's actions and what she had become.

"Maybe she's not..." All eyes turned at Aria, she looked calmer than before although her anger towards Emilia still clearly seen from her eyes. "But you, Emilia, you are a horrible human being. You're changed so much, I don't even recognize you anymore"

"Aria..."

Aria gritted her teeth. "I'm sorry, Debbie. I don't think I can see Emilia in here for much longer. She has to leave!" She said with firm tone, kicking Emilia from her house would be the right decision to make her pay for everything she had done to Ophelia.

"No! Aria, please I'm sorry!" Emilia pleaded.

"You should be apologizing to Ophelia, not me!" Aria shouted. Of all the anger Emilia had seen from Aria, this is the first one that were full or rage and hate, it stunned her. Even if Emilia tried to justify or defend her actions, she's sure Aria wouldn't listen to her or change her decision. "I'm done with you Emilia. Take all your clothes now!"

"Aria!"

"LEAVE FROM MY FUCKING HOUSE!"

~~

Another day passed, nothing else Ophelia can do after waking up in the morning beside taking her breakfast, vitamins, checking on her weight that she currently hates so much but still do, reading about pregnancy articles and how to take care baby and so and so. "So boring..." And mundane, she wondered what her friends doing at Marjorie now, probably in Mr Lovegood's class doing a fun art project.

The brunette let out a sigh, she really missed them now, just the experiences of socializing with her friends of course. She used to like being at home, like playing video games for the whole day but now she lost her interest.

Ophelia rubbed her stomach when she felt her babies moving. "I'm not blaming you guys, don't worry" This is what Ophelia been doing and learn to love so much when no one else around, talking to her babies as if they are already there and understand whatever she's saying or feeling. "It just so boring sometime, nothing else to do here. When I pop you out, you two need to grow healthily and be a good kid, so I can do whatever I want again..." She felt another kicking. "Of course, I'm not going to neglect my role as your mother!" Another kicking. "You two are annoying just like your other moms, but I love both of you equally..." Ophelia felt a faint kick as her expression also changed. "I don't know, it still hard to decide"