And the babies goes to...

A week later

"What a nice house!" Doctor Grigoryan, the same OB who attended to Ophelia the other day, closed his car door as he already arrived at the Bennet's resident. He knocked on the front door and soon welcomed by an Asian woman.

"You must be the doctor?" Stephanie asked in a cold manner earning a nod from the doctor. "Please come, we've been waiting for you" She then opened the door wider to let the man inside.

Soon, the doctor then welcomed by Nicole "Doctor Grigoryan, please to meet you!" She shook his hand formally before turning her eyes at Stephanie. "Stephanie, you here again?"

"I can't miss it ma'am"

Nicole rolled her eyes. "Never mind, let's go to our guest room!"

Doctor Grigoryan let out a nervous chuckle when he saw the crowd in front of him. "Never thought there will be this many people" He said awkwardly before took a seat on a single couch across from them.

"We're just so excited doctor" Arthur suddenly said. "Although, we already knew what the result will be" He smirked towards his daughter and wife.

Fabio of course, couldn't let it slide. "Si Doctor!" He suddenly approached the doctor then handed him a coupon. "My name is Fabio Giovanni, I'm the owner of Fabio's Pizzeria, you must be know that place!" The doctor nodded eagerly. "Here, a life time coupon. You can eat and take whatever you want, all free!"

Arthur doesn't want to lose, he also approached the doctor. "Doctor! Have you been on a vacation to England? I have a free ticket for you, and if you're a fan of Royal Family, I can call someone who will show you around Buckingham Palace"

Nicole sighed before clearing her throat. "Gentlemen! No matter how much you tried to bribe the doctor, the result cannot be change. Sit down Please!" Nicole heard her wife snickering beside her. "And you didn't really help" Jodie smiled at her awkwardly.

The doctor chuckled "It's ok I understand. So, should we start now?"

"Let me call my daughter first, OPHELIA!" Jodie called.

The brunette lazily walked down the stairs while wearing a lose hoodie, it's been like just three months or more but her baby bump already shown quite profusely. She still felt so weird when she stared at it, so hoodie is her go to outfit recently.

Ophelia took a glance at the doctor with a sigh before approaching her mothers at the couch, she noticed Aria and Rosalind smiling expectantly at her but she just rolled her eyes at them before sitting down at the middle of her parents.

"Ok then, shall we start?" Earning the nods, Doctor Grigoryan took the document from his bag. "It sealed!" He showed them that no one ever opened or tampered the test result. "Do you have a cutter?"

Portia looked around. "We don't but,-" She ran quickly towards the kitchen and then back again. " We have that"

The doctor smiled awkwardly seeing the pizza cutter. "S-sure, just like cutting pizza"

"Please doc, Can you hurry?" Jodie asked earning an awkward nod from him as he began to open the document with it. It is easier said than done, Doctor Grigoriyan thought in annoyed.

Everyone in the room sighed in relief, when the seal finally opened. "This is what you've been waiting for!" The doctor flipped the paper lightly as he began to read the result.

All eyes were on him waiting in anticipation, Ophelia was toying the edge of her clothes while her mothers rubbed her back softly. Rosalind let out a sigh, she could feel her body shuddering as every second passed while watching Ophelia from the side. Aria also started to forget how to breath as she looked at Ophelia from the other side.