New School

There's one thing , not just Ophelia but almost all the people on earth really hate , and that is getting up early in the morning. You were just right in a middle of winning a lottery dream , or having your crush like you back , even being dragged by alien who gave you a milkshake made right from the milky way.. but then the alarm wake you up , it could be in the form of a thing you will hate the most but still buy , loud neighbors but most of the time..your mom.

Ophelia's mind were still blurry when Nicole woke her up , this is very uncommon for her to be dragged so early in the morning to the bathroom. She used to wake up whenever she wanted back then , nobody ever made a fuss about it even her homeschool teachers who 'willingly' wait until she woke up , but today is different. Ophelia already become a highschooler , she have to go to school in order to catch up with her study , if not then a monastery will wait for her. Of course she did not believe her parents will do that though , this is just the only way for her to shut them up.

"I hate this already.". Ophelia said as she sit inside the car , Portia are going to be her driver for today.

"Cheer up , it still early in the morning. You still have plenty of things to hate about for today.". Portia chuckled while wearing her seat belt.

"Huh funny.."

The car finally arrived at the destination , Marjorie School for girls. There's not much Ophelia know about this school yet , only one thing that said this is one of the best private school in the country. Of course most of the kids who enroll in this school are from an upper class family like business tycoon , royalty , politician and even entertainer. Those facts doesn't make Ophelia any less hate about this system though. A school is still a school anyway , a place you have to pay for getting out from the comfort of the house.

"Do I really have to go ?". Ophelia whined towards her sister.

"Mmmm.. let me think about it.".Portia pretended to consider it while taping her chin. "Well yeah , you don't have to go. Instead we can drive to McDonald now and eat a bucket of McNuggets until we pass out and hate it , but we'll be in big trouble when we get home so the answer is ..yes you have to go."

"Such a waste of time listening to your useless answer."

Portia giggled then throw the backpack to her sister. "Now go , don't be late for your first day at normal school princess !"

Ophelia sighed then unwillingly exit the car , she started to walk towards the gate then stop after her sister suddenly call her once more. She then noticed her sister already taking her photograph when she turned around. "Have fun !". Ophelia rolled her eyes before continuing her journey towards the gate.

At the back , Portia sent Ophelia's first day at school picture to her mothers with caption 'Mission accomplished , where's my McNuggets ?'

Ophelia toyed the straps of her backpack nervously as she took her steps closer and closer towards the high school gate. So this is it , it's real , she's going to spend the rest of her highschool curriculum in this place , graduation feel like a moon away ,she thought. Soon after she entered the area she noticed a bunch of other girls wearing the same outfit as hers. Blue checkered short skirt , pink long sleeve shirt and a blue wool blazer. The preference of color are a little bit risky considering most of the girls here are coming from a wealthy family and in danger of being kidnapped, well maybe that also can be the way civilian to notice and act quickly if such case really happen. After all , helping a rich girl who is going to be kidnap are also a rewarding experience.

The exterior of the building are quite old fashion , dreary and isolating though beautifully preserved. It really showed that Marjorie has been around for decades. When Ophelia entered the building , she was a little bit surprised actually that the interior looked quite modern , but of course still giving you a vibe not to wander around here when the sun out. She then quickly ask for the principal's office to one of the security . Her mothers has told her that the principal are an old friend of theirs and they already alerted about Ophelia's arrival at the school. Once she got to the administration room , one of the lady escorted her towards the large Victorian wooden door. That must be the principal's office , Ophelia thought.