To be or not to be a Giovanni

"Crap..". Ophelia cringed as she saw Rosalind standing in front of her friends. Why she have to come at not the right moment? . Now how would Ophelia explain to Aria and Bianca about Rosalind's sudden presence at her house?. Well it should be Rosalind anyway, since she's the one from the start who insisted to come out with this just student and teacher status at school. So just wait for the blonde to explain her self to her students who looks at her in confuse now.

"Ms. Carson? Why are you here?". Aria asked with a frown seeing the English teacher looking so casual, not just appearance, but also the way she came earlier as if this is not the first time she ever been here.

"Why you in Ophelia's home?". Bianca was as confused. "And did you say, you bought Pizza for Ophelia?". What kind of teacher bought pizza for her student?, Bianca added internally.

"Ahh...". Rosalind tried to come out with the explanation, but her voice and brain failed her.

Ophelia sighed, maybe it should be her who need to do it. "Alright guys, I can explain.". Ophelia put the snacks and drinks on the table as her friends turned at her. "Wait.". She went upstairs to pick up something, while the other three persons awkwardly wait for her. The worst one was Rosalind who completely froze on her spot. 

Finally after sometime the brunette came while bringing a photo album. "Take a look.". She ordered.

Bianca and Aria looked at each other at first before obeying the order. Their eyes got widened when they saw so many pictures of Ophelia, her sister Portia and Ms. Carson at one frame, even from childhood. "Rosalind..". Ophelia began to explain, there's no other option beside telling them the truth. "Or you two may have known as Ms. Carson is actually mine and my sister's childhood friend."

"Really?". Aria said in surprised, so her suspicion this whole time came out to be true.

"Aww so cute.". Bianca was fangirling at Portia's childhood portrait before Aria nudge her. "Really?". She too sounded surprised by it.

"Yes.". All the eyes turned to Rosalind when she finally got her voice. Rosalind sighed then place the pizza on the table. "I'm sorry that you two have to know it this way, but please don't blame Ophelia, this is actually my own idea. I don't want other students at school to know my actual relationship with Ophelia because they might think the wrong way. Like I will prefer Ophelia's ..academic ability more than the rest of the students thus my fairness in teaching at class will be questionable. So please, I hope no more people know about this at school."

"Well did you gave Ophelia more credit ?". Bianca asked in suspicious. The teachet started to feel nervous.

"No..". Ophelia interrupted. "She actually did the opposite thing.". She answered with cold tone, gaining an awkward smile from the blonde.

Bianca let out a grin." Sorry I was kidding earlier.".People rolled their eyes at her. "It's fine though Ms. Carson, don't worry. Instead, I think it's cool that my friend actually A FRIEND of my teacher. I can imagine that finally my English grade will be skyrocketed!". Rosalind sighed, did she not explain it very well earlier about fairness in teaching? And did this girl just blackmailing her?. "Right Aria?". Bianca nudged the Italian girl who looked so quiet the whole time.

"I'm not going to involve in your little scheme Bianca.". Aria crossed her arms then give her own opinion. "I think it's fine too I guess? I mean you two already know each other for long that's the fact.". She said glancing at the album. "I understand why you did it Ms. Carson and don't worry, me and ESPECIALLY Bianca will never tell about this to anyone else.". She smiled then turned at Bianca. "Right Bianca?".She gave Bianca a threatening glare which make the latter coward.