Normal School

Thinking back to their childhood , Rosalind remember very well how she used to be mean to that little girl. She was just another annoying little sibling of a friend , who always get in the way of the older kids play time. One day a twelve years old Rosalind came to their house , to take Portia on a baseball game along with the other kids of the gated community , but a seven years old Ophelia heard about it and quickly asked to join them.

"Where you two going ?".Little Ophelia asked from the door ,her small hands clutching the door knob as she watched the two older girls prepared to leave for the baseball match.

"We're going to play baseball.".Portia informed as she swing her bat slowly aiming it onto Rosalind's butt, warming up for the hit.

Ophelia's eyes got bigger with excitement when she heard that." Really ?? Can I come ? I promise I will just watch !"

Portia eyed her friend Rosalind , then receive a shaking head and a 'no' from her lips. With an apologetic smile , Portia have to refuse her sister from coming with them. " Sorry but , this is a big girls game , you cannot come. Go back inside , Regina !". Portia called their nanny but then Ophelia started to cry.

"Oh shit...". Rosalind cursed while rolling her eyes in annoyed.

"But I want to comeeee !!!!! I want to come ! I want to come ! ". Ophelia started to stomped her feet on the floor in desperate.

"Ophelia stop crying , we really can't take you !". Portia tried to calm her sister down but the little girl keep crying even louder than before. Portia groaned , then turned to her friend asking for help and permission to take Ophelia with them.

"What ?! You're not really going let her come with us right ?".Then Rosalind received another 'begging' from her friend. "Arrghh..whatever."

With a smile Portia turned back to her sister."Alright , alright , you can come.". Magically Ophelia stopped crying after hearing it. "But tell Regina first and grab your jacket."

Ophelia let out a cheeky smile and eager nods , she was about to go back inside but then stopped , remembering how the two older girls tricked her last time , they ran away when Ophelia went back to take her things. Let just say , it was one of the bad day for the nanny. Ophelia walked towards her sister then yank her by the shirt. "But you have to come with me.".

 Rosalind sighed while looking at her watch as the siblings goes inside , the game are about to start. They cannot late just because that little brat.

After awhile the two girls finally come with their nanny whose helping Ophelia to put on her jacket and barbie backpack. "Remember girls, go home soon later. You sure I don't have to come Ophelia ?"

"No , you don't have to. I will take care of her.". Portia said , then soon the three girls started to travel by foot to the baseball field , about a couple of blocks away from the house actually.

"Bye Regina !". Ophelia waved at her nanny.

"Bye , careful girls !"

"You sit here okay ? Don't go to the field or wander around. Just stay here.".Ophelia nodded listening to her sister's order. Soon , she was left alone at the bench while Portia and Rosalind started to play with the other kids.

Ophelia waved her hands towards their backs , sitting excitedly at the dugout feeling proud of her self for getting here. She's a big girl now , she thought. She's playing with other big girls.

In another side , Portia kept turning her head towards her sister , her face full with concern. "Don't worry , she'll be fine there. She's seven already,not five.". Although Rosalind tried to reassure her , unfortunately it didn't help.