The flower found the stem back

Seeing the opportunity to be alone with Ophelia since Rosalind hasn't come to the Bennet's resident that day, Aria knocked on Ophelia's bedroom door. "Come in..." Hearing the instruction from the owner Aria awkwardly get inside, seeing the brunette busy folding the baby clothes on her bed. "Oh Aria..." Ophelia briefly smiled before continued what she was doing.

"What are you doing?" Aria asked while looking around the bedroom, come to think of it this is her first time in here. Just like what she imagined how it would look like, as 'Crazypizza' described in the past. Lot of blue theme colours. Aria couldn't help but to feel excited, not to mention the fact that 'Crazypizza', the woman she loves is her having her baby right now.

"I'm just finished looking to the baby clothes your papa gave me" Ophelia chuckled showing one of the clothes, a striped t shirt. "Look how cute this is, a gondoliers baby clothes and it came with a tiny hat too"

Aria chuckled. "I'm glad you like it" She then say what actually her purpose here. "Can I talk to you?"

"Sure..." Ophelia patted the space beside her casually. "What's up?"

Aria cleared her throat nervously "You know, this whole thing is...we can admit, rather awkward between us all..." Ophelia nodded knowing so well what she implied. "And we never really got a chance to talk personally...between us. I mean, I know you were cleared enough back then that you don't want to pursue anything with me, but we have a baby together now and I'm so thankful to you for keeping it but we can't deny that the baby will always connect us..."

Opheliawent quiet for a moment. "Aria...I, honestly I don't know to the answer whatever you are trying to ask me. I'm still confuse with the whole thing too. One night we had sex and then I'm pregnant and...can't we just let things flow?"It probably will not solve the problem but at least it's better to keep the things the way they are now.

"One night that you said was a mistake?" Ophelia couldn't say anything, it should be a mistake but right now she felt different because, if she still think that way about that night, that's mean Aria's baby was a mistake too. "I know that your heart still filled by Rosalind and I'm sure both of you are happy to have a baby together too right now, cause it also will connect you and probably..." Aria gulped, though it's hard to say but the possibility will always open. "Will mend back your relationship, but what about my baby? Do you even love them?"

Ophelia felt offended by the question. "Of course, I love my babies equally! Whether it's yours or Rosalind's, I love them the same...How can you ask something like that to me?!"

"I don't mean it that way, I just want to make sure that you want the baby as much as me and if by any chance you don't want to be reminded by me when you looked at my baby the whole time, I can take the full custody..."

Ophelia closed her eyes as anger rushed through her by the suggestion, one thing Aria never prepared before asking that was the pregnant woman's rage. " Do you want to get slap?" Aria widened her eyes as she scooted further from the brunette. "Seriously! The baby hasn't even born yet and you're planning to take it away from me?!"

"I-I don't mean to take it away from you, I'm just trying to find a common ground between us that could benefit us, that's all!"

"So, you think by taking the full custody, it will benefit me?"

Aria felt guilty when she saw the tears roll down from Ophelia's eyes. "Ophelia, I'm sorry...that's not what I'm trying to say"