This is how marriage life for the young couples

Ophelia smiled when she felt a soft kiss on her forehead the next day, she opened her eyes, feeling so grateful to see the beautiful woman she loves very first in the morning and she wished to keep it that way for the rest of their lives. "Good morning princess"

"Morning..." Ophelia stretched her arms still smiling, she then smells a bit of bacon from Rosalind's shirt. "You made breakfast for me?"

"Yes, I'll wait you in the kitchen"

...

"You look predominantly happy today..." Ophelia commented noticing the beaming smile on her girlfriend's face as she took a seat across from her on the kitchen counter.

"Of course I'm happy, I'm back with the love of my life..." Ophelia can't stop the blush from forming after her girlfriend said that. "And also..." Rosalind showed her phone. "I got hired by Chicken General!"

"Really?" Ophelia took her phone to read the email that says:

Cockle doodle doo!

Hi Cadet Carson,

I am General Chicken, I'm contacting you to announce that you've been recruit as our latest infantry member. Your task is to engage with our allies and deliver the ration our allies needed in this time of modern starvation!

Come to our base as earliest as today! The General will explain further about your cluckin' mission!

Welcome to the flock!

Ophelia slid Rosalind's phone back while smiling awkwardly. "Wow, that's so military...Congratulation!"

Rosalind noticed the half-hearted delight from her girlfriend's tone. "Ophelia, I told you I'll be fine. It's the least I can do now"

Ophelia shook her head bringing the genuine smile back. "I know, and I'm so proud of you baby. Good luck!" Although, she still felt worry and a bit reluctant to let Rosalind do this kind of job but she will always support her no matter what she does, even if that's mean Rosalind stopped to pursuing her dream.

...

"We're arrived..." Rosalind smiled while opening her car door as they got back at Ophelia's house.

From the corner, Aria who had been waiting on the Bennet's porch for quite some time watched their arrival then approach them. "Ophelia?...Rosalind?" She was surprised to see them together.

"Oh, Aria..." Ophelia stared at Aria then her girlfriend awkwardly, reminding the blonde about their agreement the previous day. "We were just...coming from the park earlier this morning, the doctor advised me to have lot of walk and some breath of fresh air"

Aria sensed there's something Ophelia and Rosalind was hiding, but she decided to shrug it off. "I see, that's why no one opening the door"

"Well, I'm off now..." Rosalind announced even though she was still reluctant to let Ophelia and Aria together in the house. "Take care of her, Giovanni"

Aria raised her brows in curious. "Where are you going?"

"Work, I just got hired"

"Oh, at another school?"

Rosalind paused before answering. "At Chicken General"

"Chicken General?!" Aria let out a chuckle " Seriously?! Wow Rosalind, what an upgrade..."

Rosalind rolled her eyes. "It's better than have to be a spoil brat who keep asking my parents for money. I want to provide for my children with the money I got by my own sweat" She said sarcastically silencing the curly haired girl instantly. "I'll go now, Ophelia" She gave her girlfriend a last smile, she really wants to kiss Ophelia before going but alas Aria still here, then went straight inside her car instead.