The storm clouds are gathering over Marjorie

"Ohhhh...yes,yes!". Ophelia squirmed, her eyes closed enjoying the repeated penetration. The creaking of the bed is the only sound that heard in Rosalind's apartment. She got trapped under Rosalind once again, as the latter pounded on her incessantly. Sending her to the feeling of bliss, as a reward Rosalind said, for finally rejecting that Italian mob.

"You're so beautiful...". Rosalind moaned, her pace faster as her lips sucking on the younger girl's tongue. Every hums Ophelia let out was like a music for Rosalind, an erotic one, and it makes her crazy. She groaned, feeling the sharpness of Ophelia's red polished nails on her back. Feeling the pain yes, it will leave some marks on her smooth skin, yet it got her even more excited to the point of almost bursting right away.

"I'm coming, Rosalind". Ophelia wrapped her legs on Rosalind's butt, indirectly holding her in place as she arched her back to synchronize every penetration she received.

"Ahh me too...". Placing her face while sniffing on her girlfriend's neck, Rosalind felt the squeeze on her cock tightened. It clenched her repeatedly as Ophelia fell to her stupor of finally hitting the orgasmic delight. With one final thrust Rosalind let out her own climax inside the younger girl for the second time that night. 

"You're amazing...". Rosalind said breathlessly, taking Ophelia's pink nipple to her mouth flicking each one of them with her tongue slightly before going back to her lips. The semi-unconscious Ophelia weakly replied to the passionate kiss, still gathering her strength back.

"I'm hungry..." Ophelia said in jest while still giving some light kisses onto Rosalind's face and neck. Although, in actuality she really is starving after having sex for the second round.

The blonde chuckled. "Me too!". She slowly slid out from Ophelia, the trail of their cum instantly leaking onto the sheet.

"But first! I need to go to the bathroom!". Ophelia quickly climbed out from the bed, gathered her clothes first before running towards the bathroom which make her girlfriend letting out a chuckle again.

"Come on, just take plan B tomorrow!". Rosalind smirked, resting her arms under her head while still laying on her naked glory.

Ophelia squinted her eyes through the crack of the bathroom door. "You cum in me twice!". She shut it tightly once again. Rosalind snickered before she too gathering back her scattered clothes on the floor.

Inside, Ophelia frowned looking back and forth between Rosalind's dull wall and the water underneath her. There's nothing, she thought then shrug before finally getting up and wear her clothes back.

When she entered the bedroom again, Rosalind already fully clothed too, with the phone on her hand, searching for the food they're going to order. "What do you want?"

"Pizza!". Ophelia's excitement suddenly fell down when she remembered someone accustomed to that food.

"Pizza it is then"

"On a second thought! CHICKEN! I want chicken!"

Rosalind watched her girlfriend silently, wondering why by the sudden change. It's not usual for her to choose something else than her favourite food. "Alright, chicken and two sodas, do you want fries?"

"Yes! Julienne style, please!". Ophelia said confidently which make her girlfriend chuckled.

"We're ordering from Chicken General...". There's no way their underpaid workers will cut the potatoes into Julienne style.

Ophelia smiled awkwardly, she never really ordered any fast food before beside Fabio's pizza. And the italian pizzeria was fell into the fancy restaurant category. "Alright then...whatever"