Ghost Stories

This chapter is so long and random, you can skip this :D

"Please get back to your tent after finishing your dinner, it is advisable to have enough rest and sleep immediately because tomorrow we will start our activities in the camp. No wandering around after 10 pm except for bathroom and other emergency situations that require help from the teachers or staffs. I think that's enough, good night ladies". Llewelyn smiled after finishing his announcement as the students left the cafeteria one by one to get back to their tents.

"Why are you here?". Bianca asked to the uninvited person as soon as they got back in tent.

"Me? Well I uh,-". Aria got cut off.

"No not you, I mean her!". Bianca pointed at Heather who looks like a lost lamb."Why are you here Kowalska?". She asked to the polish girl.

Heather started to look for an excuse. "The..The tent in my side have a very..bad air circulation. It made me cough..". She faked a little cough.

"What kind of good circulation does a tent have? Just go back to your tent!"

"Why can't I stay here?". Heather pouted

"Duhh..cause you're not our friend, you should be with your drama queen friends"

"I- I think..". Minerva suddenly joined the conversation nervously. "If He-Heather want to..hang out here for awhile until bed time..i think it's okay..Just..just saying" Everyone suddenly got silent contemplating about it as Minerva blushed after her suggestion.

Suddenly Bianca retorded. "Who do you think you are making that kind of suggestion nerd!"

"Bianca...". Ophelia finally giving her voice. "Minerva is right, I know you still mad at them but I think Heather is kinda..... different from the rest of her group."

"Hehehe..That's right". Heather grinned creepily at Ophelia.

Ophelia continued. "If she wanted to stay, I don't mind about it.."

Bianca sneered. "Whatever..just stay away from me!". She warned.

Heather gave a shy smile towards Ophelia. "Thank you Ophelia!". Meanwhile Minerva look so saddened by the fact that all Heather can only see is Ophelia even though she was the first one who have a saying about it. "And you too..". But suddenly Heather turned at her. "Whoever you are ..Thank you".Although Heather still didn't acknowledge about her name, Minerva still let out a small smile when the platinum blonde thanked her.

Suddenly Aria raised her arm. "Well if that's the case then, can I ACTUALLY stay here for the night?"

Bianca frowned at her. "You mean sleeping? Why? Don't you have your own 'luxury tent'?" She asked with a mocking tone.

"Ye-yeah but you know..big place like that..i feel kind of ..lonely?"

Bianca smirked, she already knew what's the real reason why Aria want to sleep here when she looked at Ophelia who's busy patting her sleeping bag. "Well, I don't know if I can let you..What do you think Ophelia?". Everyone turned at the brunette.

"There's not much space left, but at least if you want to squeeze closer between Minerva and Grace..it's your call."Ophelia shrugged as Aria turned to the two girls who were waving at her.

"On a second thought..i'll try to woman up and sleeping alone at my tent". Aria grinned awkwardly which make Heather and Bianca chuckled. Who knew that the popular girl who always look cold and mysterious can act like this.