Revenge!

"Die ! Die ! Shit ! Bastard !". Aria groaned in annoyed then throw her mouse across the room when once again,her character die in the game. She's been having difficulty to concentrate due to her busy mind that keep thinking about someone."Why the hell do I keep thinking about that cold bitch ?!".She placed her palms in front of her face in desperate , trying to snap back to her sense. Never she experienced someone treated her the way Ophelia did. She felt very much offended yet also intrigued. Usually people got intimidated and never try to tell how they truly think about Aria but Ophelia..treated her as if Aria was .. nothing.

Dopestdumplings : Hey dude , u ok ? u seemed off today

Italianbaddie : I'm ok , just tired. I'm logging off now

Aria closed the game tab , before turning into the chat room she had with crazypizza. She , (well crazypizza probably a girl since she went to Marjorie ), still offline right now. Does she have to ask crazzypizza about her real identity in here ? What if she doesn't want to tell Aria about it ? Even if she did , what if she mad because Aria has lied to her this whole time about living in Italy ? But Crazypizza that Aria know would probably understand if Aria tell her the real reason and last..what if crazypizza and Ophelia are the same person ? Aria will feel grateful if they aren't , but if they are, What would Aria do ? How Ophelia will react about knowing the truth ? Knowing how Ophelia's personality in real life. What if she doesn't want to have anything to do with Aria ?!

Those questions made her frustrated."Arrrgghhhh Why is it so hard ?!!!!".Aria stopped ruffling her curly hair when she heard someone knocked on her door. She got up lazily then sigh when she saw Emilia standing in front of her door , with only tank top and short pants. Aria can bet the girl didn't even wearing a bra underneath because she could see the nipple sticking out. Cold day huh ? "What do you want ?". She asked coldly , last thing she wanted to make her day worse is facing Emilia.

"Why ? Can't I just greet my step sister ?".Emilia smirked , inviting her own self to enter Aria's bedroom. "It's been awhile since I got here. You still have a nerd's taste.". She commented while looking at Aria's game collection then take a seat on the bed , rubbing the sheet seductively. "When was it ? Ahhh yeah when I got down on you.". She smirked taking a brief glance at Aria's crotch.

"You're disgusting.". Aria hissed

"I'm sure you didn't said that when you came in my mouth.". It was a couple of months ago after Aria's eighteenth birthday party. Emilia thought it would be a good idea to give her ex who is now her step sister a blowjob as a birthday gift , Aria was so drunk that time so she just let her. Now she regrets it because Emilia has manipulated her when she thinks about it again.

"If you don't have something important to say, just leave!"

"Alright alright , no need to be so sassy.". Aria turned to the chair as Emilia started to speak. "I'm going straight to the point . What your relationship with that girl ?"

"Who are you talking about ?"

"That home school bitch , Ophelia , who else ?". Aria swore she wanted to yell at Emilia when she talked like that about Ophelia , but then again why does it affect Aria if someone insulted her or not ?. After all, Ophelia did act like a bitch.

"What do you mean ? I don't have any kind of relationship with her."

"Oh really ? Then why it seemed you desperately want to be her guardian angel ? You never acted like that towards anybody else before. You like her huh ?"

"What the fuck are you talking about ?! I just helped her from your evil scheme ! And why the hell you keep bullying her ? She's a freaking new girl at school."