The number Two

'Sorry about last night, Ms Marjorie suddenly asked for my help. I'll make it up to you later'

Ophelia frowned after reading the text from Rosalind explaining why she suddenly ran away last night. She didn't ask any further then, although she kind of felt that Rosalind was hiding something.

"Welcome~~". Ophelia turned her attention to the smooth voice from a beautiful native American girl who's wearing a beautiful cherokee dress, as she and her friends got inside of the souvenir shop at Degotoga camp site. "You must be the students from Marjorie, my name is Summer"

"Nice to meet you Summer".The girls greeted back.

"What are you guys looking for? Maybe I can help"

Bianca frowned. "Well, nothing in particular. Just some things we can bring home with us"

"Well, we have handmade jewelries, such as bead bracelets, ring, necklace, earrings. There's paintings and carving too even amulets". Summer guided them further inside the shop.

"What is this?". Bianca asked to a creepy looking stuffed cotton doll. "Is this a voodoo doll?". She suddenly looked excited.

The shop owner chuckled. "No, it just an ordinary child doll"

Bianca pouted. "Too bad, I thought I can use it for two very special people"

Ophelia looked at Bianca in amuse, she knew who her friend talking about. "Remember, we have to get along with them from now on". As much as Ophelia hate the idea as Bianca, but she have to learn, this is for Rosalind's peace of mind too anyway. "What's that place?". Ophelia asked looking at a small room at the corner of the shop.

"That's my fortune telling room, you guys wanna try? Only $15 per read"

"Oh no, I'm not really,-"

Bianca suddenly interrupted. "Sure! I want to try! Come on Ophelia!" Ophelia couldn't refuse though when Bianca forcefully dragged her inside the room. They quickly seated in front of a round table, the place it self wasn't look that creepy compared to stereotypical psychic reader room. There are many native American pattern decors on the wall, along with beads and carvings. It feels super comfortable actually.

"I'm not really into psychic reading Bianca..". Ophelia whispered in annoyed.

"Nonsense! Every girls love psychic reading, it will be fun, trust me" Bianca snickered as Ophelia rolled her eyes.

Summer smiled hearing the conversation between them while taking the tarot decks from the drawer. She then put a deck of tarot cards on the round table before taking  a seat across from them. "You guys are my very first customers today, it usually more accurate because other energies will not influence your reading". She said while shuffling the cards. "Who will be first?"

"Me! Bianca!". The brown haired girl raised her arm giddily.

"Alright Bianca, now I want you to relax your body, close your eyes and then think about the question you want to ask to the spirits". Bianca do as instructed, meanwhile Ophelia stared at her in amuse trying hard not to laugh. "You can open your eyes now.." Summer spread eight cards onto the table and then flip it one by one. She hummed as she began to read the meaning behind the chosen cards.

"What does it says?"

"It's looking good for you actually, you see this two of cups? It represented soulmate...I guess you have found the one huh?" Bianca widened her eyes with excitement, while thinking about someone in particular. "But I can see a doubt from this Judgement in reverse, why? Have you ever got hurt by someone?". Bianca could only let out a shy chuckle. "You got the Fool and Knight of Wands, it's more of someone else's energy in here, prepare for many trips with them in the future". Bianca squealed excitedly, she was actually planning a trip with Portia to Europe after her graduation. "The rest of the cards just confirmed that you need to put a little faith in things or people"