Close encounter with the ex-girlfriend

"Oh! You're back again!". Bianca stared at Ophelia in surprised but relief to found her best friend sit beside her again. She thought Ophelia went back home instantly after watching that kiss cam between Rosalind and Katherine.

"Yeah, I changed my mind". Despite saying that, Ophelia still felt so pissed towards Rosalind. 

She then suddenly caught someone waving at her, it was Angela her ex-girlfriend still wearing that stupid tin foil hat. Ophelia growled, what the hell Angela really want? After 3 years suddenly disappeared and now, she's back, also all of sudden!. Asking her to go to the address, that Ophelia don't even know what kind of place is that. She still hasn't decide it yet whether she will go or not though. Sure, the girl looked harmless and when they were date, there's no hint of abusive personality from her. Only a little bit weird and crazy about her conspiracy theories, but Ophelia still doesn't trust her yet.

"Who is that weird looking but kinda cute but kinda hot Huntington girl who's staring at you?". Bianca asked when she noticed.

Ophelia sighed. "That's Angela Orozco, my ex-girlfriend"

Bianca stared in surprised. "Your ex from Huntington?"

"I don't even know she's the student from Huntington. She just suddenly disappeared three years ago"

"So, you're technically still dating her?"

"She just someone from my past, that's all." Ophelia emphasized. "But she did ask me to come to a place tonight"

Bianca smirked teasingly. "Maybe she wanted to rekindle your relationship, I think you should go"

Ophelia sighed. "I don't know. To be honest, I still kinda pissed at her for leaving me without words like that. " Just like Rosalind does. "And I don't think, I still have the same feeling towards her"

"Just go with her for fun, you need a distraction from all the shits you're having right now because of Rosalind and Aria". Ophelia went quiet, starting to contemplate her best friend's suggestion. "And don't worry, if it's getting weirder. Just call me, I'll pick you up immediately"

"The second half of the match is about to begin! Marjorie still leading the goal by 4 and Huntington by 3! The match is getting more and more intense between the two teams! I wonder what each of the squads had in their strategy in this final period of the game! What do you think Catalina?". Llewelyn frowned when he didn't get any respond from his partner. "Catalina?!". He stared in surprised and disgusted to see the woman sleeping wit her mouth opened and the chicken crumbs beside her mouth. "I think Catalina passed out because how good the Chicken General are! Guess, I'm the only one now in this desk!". To talk about nonsenses.

Rachel O' Connor smirked when she got face to face again with her rival. She's so confident that this time she will really beat Aria for good. Meanwhile, Aria stared at the ginger head in bored. She just wants to end this match really soon, because her motivation lessened after Ophelia left.

The ball pressed at the back of Aria's and Rachel's net stick, when the whistled blow they automatically fling the ball to the air. This time Rachel got to catch it first, she ran a little then pass it onto the midfielder quickly before running towards the attacker area. "PASS ME!". She scooped the ball again, before Aria could block her, she immediately shoot it to the net direction, but unfortunately the keeper caught it. "SHIT!"

"That was a close call! Try harder lassie!"

"Why were you taking so long, Cassidy?!". Emilia, Cassidy and Heather just arrived at the field. "Because of you we're late for the game!"

Cassidy grinned apologetically. "Sorry, But I need to look fab for my captain, Aria!". She took her pocket mirror, checking her make up again.

"I don't think she will even notice". Heather stated, earning a glare from her friend.