Love is a rebel, that cannot be tame

"Time flew by quickly, and it's been a week we have spending our time in DogoDogo,-"

"Degotoga". Llewelyn corrected the principal.

"DegoDego,-"

"Deeee goo too gaaa" Llewelyn started to lose his patience, wondering why this woman still can't spell the correct name of the campsite.

"Degotoga campsite". Llewelyn sighed. "Although there are some unexpected circumstances, but I hope you girls has learnt a lesson from it. By being away from home, I hope you girls has discovered many new experiences that will become your provision, in your future life ahead. Thank you for the staffs that has given us their nice hospitality, the Degotoga tribal police station that provided us security and of course, thank you for all of your Marjorie students and teachers for attending our annual Marjorie camping trip. Lets go home!"

Marjorie students clapped their hands after the principal gave her last speech for the end of their trip at Degotoga. Some of them glad that, they will finally go home while some are sad to leave the beautiful scenery at that place. Ophelia also thought that she will miss this place, she got so many experiences she would probably never find back at home. Spending the time with her friends, getting to know them better, meeting new people. She wondered if she ever was still in home school, will she also get the same experiences? Probably not. One thing she regretted though, why she didn't do it sooner.

One by one the students got inside their bus, Ophelia found an empty seats but she noticed Aria was already sitting on one of it by the sealed window. She gulped, trying to find another empty seats than to have to sit the whole ride in awkwardness with the Italian girl. "Lets sit there!" But Bianca intentionally dragged her there, alas she's now sitting in the middle with Aria on her right.

The Italian girl smiled then scoot a little to give Ophelia more space. "I just remember!" Bianca suddenly said. "I need to discuss about the school newspaper next issue with Grace and Minerva. Sorry Ophelia, I will move to the back!"

"What? But Bianca.." Before Ophelia could stop her, Bianca already headed to the back. Ophelia rolled her eyes, she knew there's more than newspaper. She just want to left Ophelia alone, with Aria.

The brunette took a quick glance towards Aria, then threw her eyes away again when she got caught. "You have a supportive friend". She heard Aria praised, or maybe Bianca just couldn't read the room, Ophelia thought. "Don't worry, I can sleep the entire ride"

"Th-That's ok, you don't,-"

"Is this empty?". They turned to found Rosalind standing beside Bianca's previous seat. "I think I'll sit here" Without waiting for their respond the teacher already make her self comfortable by Ophelia's left side. Aria gave the teacher a dislike look behind Ophelia while the said girl couldn't hide her smile when finally she got the chance to be close with her favorite person. But why Ophelia even feel more awkward than before, sitting in the middle of someone she loves and someone who just confessed her love to her.

The universe pulling a joke on her.

Ophelia suddenly feel so cold, well actually she's been having a cold since yesterday. Her immune system was finally giving up after some days sleeping in a tent. "ACHOOO!" She sneezed then startled when two handkerchiefs were offered in front of her. The silk fancy black one from her right or the blue plaid one from her left. "I have my own". She refused then reach to her pocket to blow her nose with it.

"I think you got a cold". Rosalind took her jacket off and then offer it to the brunette. "Here, use mine. Your jacket are too light". Ophelia took the jacket hesitantly before wrapping it on her torso.

Aria threw an irritated glare towards the blonde. She then changed her expression in a split, letting out a smile as she begin to speak to Ophelia. "You two are indeed very close. For a second I thought, you two are dating"