31.

TW: Mentions of S.A. And suicide. Please read with caution.

It felt like all the blood left her body.

She couldn't move. This can't be real. He wasn't real.

Slowly turning her head, to take a look at the man.

It was him.
The tall, dark haired man that ruined her childhood.

He was here and he was standing next to Tommy.

Her body and hands started to shake, causing the book to fall to the ground. She couldn't hear anything, only a ringing.

Trying to breath, but no air was reaching her lungs.

She was having a panic attack.

Tommy's never seen her like this before. Her entire composure crumbled within seconds. Her face was red and he watched as she dropped the book she was holding.

"Bella?" He asked. Something was wrong.

Vaguely snapping back into reality at the sound of his voice, she bent down to pick it up, still violently shaking.

"S-s-sorry...I-I-" she tried to get out but forming any sort of words was hard. She couldn't breath.

He still wasn't sure what was wrong, but he knew he had to get Bella out of there.

Turning to Father Hughes, he gestured towards to the chair in front of his desk
"Father please take a seat, we'll be with you shortly."

The priest looked suspiciously at the girl, then to Tommy. But with a single nod, he moved towards the seat to wait.

As soon as the man past him, Tommy stepped forward to reach Bella. She was still bent down in front of the book on the floor.

Tommy slouched slightly to put his hand on her shoulder, only to have her flinch when he did.

"Bella, it's me." He spoke lowly to her.

After a second she looked up at him. Her eyes wide with fear, and the shaking has yet to subside.

She reminded him of a frightened animal.

"It's me Bella, come here, I've got you." He said slowly to her

Slightly nodding, she unsteadily stood up, letting him guide her.

The short walk from the book shelf to door felt like miles long. She kept her head down, her hair fallen in front of her face, shielding her.

Tommy was anxious. That was rare for him.

As soon as they left the office, he was in front of her. He gently placed both hands on the sides of her face, trying to get her to look at him.

"Bella, what's wrong?" He asked carefully

She still wasn't fully there, shaking, eyes wide, face red and her breathing got really fast again.

"Bella, Bella look at me, I need you to breathe" he asked her

She brought her hands up to grip his wrists, trying to stabilize herself. Looking into his ocean eyes, she tried to concentrate on her breathing

"That's it peach, just like you taught me, in and out...I'm right here." She heard him tell her

After a few more deep breaths together, her shaking stopped and she could breathe on her own again

Seeing that she calmed down, Tommy observed her face, and asked cautiously
"Bella I need you to tell me what's wrong"

Getting a tighter grip on his wrists, she felt the tears in her eyes