INFO AND WARNINGS <3

thank you for clicking on this story <3 i do be handing out stories to y'all like pokemon cards tho

if you want a playlist to listen to for this book, please go to my account '_behindyou_' on spotify and pick one, as i'm really to lazy to make one for this book.

- reader is based off of mitsuri kanroji from demon slayer! but you don't need to have watched demon slayer to read this.

- this follows the movies, not the books, as i cannot be bothered to look through the books for every chapter.

- most of this y/n will be you, certain aspects like skin colour, weight, anything like that, will not be included! but for fun, this y/n will have big boobies (probably developed in the third year). it doesn't matter if you don't, but i'm including them in the story for fun 😈 this y/n has your looks, but she does have pink to green hair as that is apart of her character! everything else is your choice c:

- y/n will start in the same year as harry, draco and the others! so she will be eleven when she starts, but her looks will not differ as much throughout the years, by her probably fourth year, she will look just like in the anime, but it doesn't matter much.

-this is her looks if anyone doesn't know,

- if you don't like things to do with blood, gore, and death, i recommend you click off this story!

- all of the Hogwarts students will be love interests (obviously people like Fred, George, Oliver, Cedric, will only be love interests as she grows older! because i do not condone pedophilia)

- in her younger years, the love interests in older years will just see her as 'adorable', and will only blush because she's cute!

- teachers will be platonic only!

- idk what year all of them are in, but Fred, George will be two years above you, harry and the others, while Cedric and Oliver will all be three years above you, harry and the others .

please feel free to ask any questions throughout the book!