𝟰𝟯 - ❝𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗡❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

THE SKY OVERHEAD SHOWED THE SUNSET HUES, THE BRIGHT BLUES FADING INTO THE FAMILIAR ORANGES, PURPLES AND PINKS THAT OFTEN CAME WHEN THE SUN FADED AWAY INTO THE NIGHT SKY.

it was a dazzling sight, really.

a beautiful display of mother nature's beauty, her pure radiance.

from afar, we can now see a young girl with bright pink to bright green hair, sat on the engawa of the 'ubuyashiki mansion'.

her hair lay sprawled over her back, cascading down like a waterfall.

her usually bright lime green eyes were soft, staring up into the oncoming night.

she lay equipped with a small wooden stick with a pink gem at the end in her hand, she was dressed in what most people would consider odd clothes.

it was a mid-thigh pleated skirt with a grey vest over, underneath was a white button up and a yellow and black tie. overtop she wore long black robes that reached her mid-calf, on her right breast lay a crest that was yellow and black and had a badger residing in the middle. labelled underneath was the word 'hufflepuff', meaning patient, fair and hard-working.

that perfectly described the girl sitting there, waiting for something she couldn't quite figure out, though she knew she was waiting for something. or someone, maybe.

if you hadn't already figured it out, this girl is you.

you sit, vaguely thinking back to the slightly traumatic events that had just taken place.

you remember being hit in the head, and suddenly everything had went black.

but that was only for a short moment.

for a few seconds, your vision was black, but then you opened your eyes again, and you sat here, looking out on a large garden decorated with all the flowers you could possibly imagine.

it had a large, marble fountain and rock footpaths leading down to a small pond, a small vegetable patch, along with a strawberry patch.

it was a beautiful sight, your lips being parted as you gaze out.

you had no sense of where you were, or could be, and yet, you felt the most at peace you had ever felt.

you didn't know if it was the house, the garden, or somebody who resided inside.

but something or someone was just oozing tranquility, any panics from your mind instantly fading as if they were never there.

your wand was in your hand, but you felt no need to squeeze it tight and aim it anywhere.

was this a dream?

had you falled into a deep slumber, being blessed with the sight of this beautiful garden?