𝟳𝟭 - ❝𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀❞

❝𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳, 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦, 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭

𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥
𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭

𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘨𝘰𝘥, 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦'𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯' 𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘴 𝘐 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘪𝘧𝘺 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧

 - 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘢 𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘰

YOU AND CEDRIC WERE PRACTICALLY BEING MOSHED TOGETHER BY THE OTHER HUFFLEPUFFS, ALL BUSTLING WITH JOY AND EXCITEMENT.

you had never known hufflepuffs to be such party animals, but with two winning tri-wizard contestants and both being hufflepuffs sweethearts, hufflepuff was finally getting the publicity it lacked.

you shriek as cedric suddenly lifts you on his shoulder, but erupt into laughs, both you and cedric holding your golden eggs up for everyone to see. 

hands outstretched, all trying to get a touch of the glimmering eggs.

"who wants us to open them?!" cedric called, grinning charmingly.

the whole of hufflepuff cheered.

"what was that?!" cedric called again.

"YESSS!!!" they all cried.

you and cedric exchanged a look, both twisting the lids of the eggs.

an intense, deafening shriek echoed through the room suddenly.

everyone screamed. cedric's hands left your thighs and jumped to his ears, the egg falling on the ground.

you cried out, falling backwards, luckily onto a lounge as you clamped your hands over your ears.

you quickly scramble for your egg, squeezing it together before jumping for cedric's, doing the same.

everyone held their hands over their ears for a good minute, waiting for the ringing to cease.

you all exchanged baffled looks, heads aching from the piercing screams.

you and cedric exchange a look.

MUCH TO YOUR JOY, RON AND HARRY WERE BEST MATES AGAIN

so, finally, you could all walk together as a group again.

though with a bit more complication.

at every turn someone either greeted you or harry, not that that was abnormal for you but harry seemed uneasy.

"hi, harry"

you glance slightly at parvati and padma as they walk off, giggling to themselves.

you frowned slightly, it was kind of sad.

just a few days ago everyone hated harry and now all of a sudden everyone was obsessed with him.

you shake your head, glancing at harry as he looks back at cho chang, a girl in an older year. her friend points it out to her and she looks back, smiling, harry smiles back, accidentally letting out the juice from in his mouth.

you giggle, cheeks blushing as you cooed,

aww! does harry have a crush on cho!? they would be sooo cute together!!

after a small giggle fit, you look over at hermione, "watcha reading?"

"look at this!" she slams the newspaper on the table, "i can't believe it! she's done it again. 'miss granger, a plain but ambitious girl, and miss kanroji, adorable little third wheel!"

your mouth drops open slightly.

" 'both seem to be developing a taste for famous wizards. miss granger's latest prey is none other than the bulgarian bon bon, viktor krum. and for dear miss kanroji, going after the hogwarts sweetheart, cedric diggory' "

you frown, cheeks blaring.

" 'no word yet on how harry potter's taking this latest emotional blow' "

you move your plate away, burying your head in your arms in shame.

but you bring your head up slowly as a small gryffindor boy walks over, "parcel for you, mr. weasley"

"thank you, nigel"

you tilt your head at the small boy staring at harry, his eyes drifted to you and his cheeks flared a bright, rosy pink.

you coo.

ron leans backward, "not now, nigel. later. go on"

hermione gives ron an expectant look.

he slowly starts to unwrap the parcel, "i told him i'd get him harry's and [name]'s autograph"

you smile slightly.

"oh, look. mum's sent me something" ron says as he opens the lid to the package, he takes it out and you blink.

he holds it up in front of him, "mum sent me a dress"

"well, it does match your eyes. is there a bonnet?" harry grins, reaching in the box, "aha!"

you giggle.

"nose down, harry" he walks over to ginny, "ginny. these must be for you"

"i'm not wearing that. it's ghastly"

hermione laughs, covering her mouth.

"what are you on about?"

"they're not for ginny. they're for you"

everyone starts to laugh, you giggle, hiding your face.

"dress robes"

"dress robes? for what?"

date posted ; 30/03/24