𝟱𝟱 - ❝𝗥𝗘𝗨𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗗❞

❝𝘧𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩
𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘳𝘵
𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦?
𝘪 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵
𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺❞

一 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵, 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘳 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

THE RIDE HOME WAS JUST AS IT ALWAYS WAS, THOUGH HARRY'S MOOD SEEMED TO BE AMPED UP QUITE A BIT DUE TO THE NEWS HE HAD A MEMBER OF FAMILY LEFT.

the talk was lively until it wasn't. as usual, you all napped at some point on the way back.

and finally, the train had skidded to a stop at platform 9 3/4.

you smile brightly, tugging on the bottom of your black jumper. you wore baggy blue jeans with a black jumper, light orangey diamond patterns circling your waist.

allowing people off first, you all jam into the slightly crowded corridor, squeezing through people into a comfortable position

and finally, you were met with the fresh london air, breathing it in with a bright smile.

you all step off the train, turning to each other.

of course, for you and hermione things were no different, but for the two boys this would mean not seeing each other for a multitude of weeks.

sulking slightly you squeeze the boys in a hug, one at a time.

they both flush bright red, feeling as your breasts squeeze against their chest.

damn teen boy hormones.

you give them a bright grin before you and hermione leave, your multitude of cats trailing behind you like little ducklings, gaining a few looks.

you hum, stopping hermione and crouching down.

hermione chuckles as each cat takes its rightful place on you, allowing you to stand and walk steady.

"wah! i'm excited to see my family again" you beam.

hermione nods in agreement, "me, too. i'm really craving some of mother's tea.."

you nod, knowing how yummy mrs. granger's tea was.

you both cross over onto the muggle side of the platform, dragging your trunks behind you.

as usual, you received many looks from the surroundings muggles, but you chose to ignore them, keeping kagaya ubuyashiki's words at heart.

"they're jealous they do not possess the same attributes as you, because in their minds, they know they're actually very impressive and cool"

"if they make fun of you, just know that really, they're jealous of you"

you smile, holding your hand on one of your cheeks,

kagaya-san.. thank you..

your face brightens as you spot your big whole family in the distance.

sensing the trouble about to come, each of your cats jumps off you, sitting around your trunks.

in an instant, you were tackled to the ground by your siblings.

"[name]!!" there was a collective shout.

you laugh out, hugging them all back tightly.

your parents soon join the hug, albeit much gentler.

you could sense their worry.

they had obviously been informed of your.. 'incident' with the girls earlier that year.

you smile warmly at them, dismissing their inconspicuous check over. (which really consisted of them spinning you in every direction and checking for injuries)

you let out a happy sigh, you just knew you were happy to be with your family again.

who knew what the holidays would have in stall for you this year, but you did know that surely next year would be as eventful as this one had been. just hopefully in some better ways.

 just hopefully in some better ways

date posted ; 30/05/23