𝟱𝟮 - ❝𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦❞

tw! mentioned pedophilia

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

YOU ALL RUN THROUGH THE TREES, INTO A SMALL AREA WHERE YOU GOT A FULL VIEW OF THE WHOMPING WILLOW.

"look. it's lupin" hermione points out, you blink, this must have been just before he stopped harry killing sirius.

"immobulus!" you hear him shout, causing the whomping willow to stop flailing before ducking into the whole.

"and professor snape's coming" you point out as snape also ducks into the hole.

"and now we wait" harry says.

hermione nods, "and now we wait"

you all sit down against the tree.

you breathe in the cold air, biting the inside of your cheek slightly and letting your thoughts take over again.

you weren't entirely used to the thought that, one, a grown man, the same man partially responsible for harry's parents deaths, had watched you change multiple times and was an extreme pervert pedophile. and two, that that man was now running free. no punishments. no regret. he got off entirely scot-free.

you frown, stomach churning in the same way it had done only hours ago.

madam pomfrey's comfort had been extremely helpful. she just gave off that motherly vibe that you needed in that moment.

you weren't mentally recovered and you probably wouldn't be for a while, but you had people around you who could help.

hermione looks up from her legs, staring into your pale green eyes.

you blink slightly, noticing her gaze.

"'mione..?"

she frowns, "i can tell something is wrong, [name]"

your eyes widen slightly, "huh?"

harry looked mildly confused too, but also seemed to understand hermione's words in a way.

hermione looked worried, she reaches over and takes your [skin colour] hand into her own, looking at you with such a gentleness in her eyes you felt like crying.

"when pettigrew showed himself.. i could see it on your face. something was wrong. i doubt these boys noticed it, but i did"

that brought a small smile to your face, both that she was basically calling the boys oblivious, and that she took notice to your reaction.

"something happened. i can tell. he.. did something.. didn't he?" she frowns.

you frown as well, looking down at your knees.