𝟯𝟵 - ❝𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗦❞

"ᴵᶠ ᴵ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ, ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ʰᵉ ʷⁱˡˡ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ?" ⁻ ᴾʳᵒᵐ Qᵘᵉᵉⁿ ; ᴮᵉᵃᶜʰ ᴮᵘⁿⁿʸ

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"DOES IT HURT TERRIBLY, DRACO?"

you sigh, looking over at the small group of students fussing over draco's arm. it was wrapped up and in a sling.

"it comes and it goes. still, i consider myself lucky. madam pomfrey said another minute or two and i uh, could've lost my arm"

pansy touches his arm tenderly, you rub your eyes and shake your head.

"i couldn't possibly do any homework for weeks"

"listen to the idiot" ron scoffs, "he's really laying it on thick, isn't he?"

"a little bit" you giggle slightly, twirling some of your pink to green hair around your finger while staring at the colours.

you had moved yourself to gryffindor table after hannah and susan both moved away from you, over to some other girls, and they're gossiping about you got too much, so you moved away. you still ate barely a plate, even though the gryffindors were much less judgemental.

you were really sad about them two. you thought you guys were really good friends, so for them to just move away from you and stop talking to you got you confused.

you struggled sleeping in the same room as them now.

though you were originally the middle bed, the two had 'kindly' asked if susan could move into the middle. you had agreed, but knew it was because they didn't want to be beside you. 

"yeah, but at least hagrid didn't get fired" harry says thankfully.

"yeah, but i heard draco's father's furious. we haven't heard the end of this"

"he's been sighted! he's been sighted!" seamus shouts as he runs over to the table, slamming down a newspaper, you flinch softly.

"who?" you ask worriedly.

"sirius black!"

everyone gasps as you all go to surround him, looking down at the paper.

everybody starts muttering, hermione looks down at the newspaper, "dufftown? that's not far from here"

"you don't think he'd come to hogwarts, do you?" neville asks nervously, you glance up at harry for a second.

"with dementors at every entrance?"

"dementors? he's already slipped passed them once, hasn't he? who's to say he won't do it again" seamus says.

"that's right. black could be anywhere. it's like trying to catch smoke. like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands"