𝟱𝟬 - ❝𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧 & 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗡𝗘𝗥❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

YOU TAP YOUR FOOT ON THE GROUND REPETITIVELY AS YOU SIT LONESOME BY HARRY AND RON'S BED, HERMIONE OFF DOING SOMETHING.

after that whole mishap, you had found sirius and harry down by the lakes, it seemed the dementors had gotten to them.

so harry was brought to madam pomfrey's and sirius was being taken back to azkaban, which made you sad, knowing he was innocent.

but you didn't know what to do.

you were more than glad, now that pettigrew was hopefully gone and wouldn't show his face in hogwarts again, but the memories still haunted you.

how something so innocent as a rat escaping managed to lead to that rat being a grown man..

you gnaw on your bottom lip, playing with your nails and fiddling with you skirt, heart thumping in your chest.

though it seemed your anxiousness wasn't well hidden and rather easily spotted, as madam pomfrey shuffled over nervously.

"ah, dear. are you alright? you seem shuffley" she murmurs, looking you over worriedly, checking the bandage on your head.

you frown, "a-ah.. yeah.. i-i'm fine" you smile.

she frowns, "ah, ah, ah. don't lie to me dearie, i can sense emotions from a mile away" she smiles, pulling you away and sitting you on a bed, closing the curtains around you.

you fiddle with your skirt nervously, not meeting her eye.

"let me remove your bandage, your head appears to be healed.

with a flick of her wand, the bandage whisked away and your head was left fine, though a small scar was left on the very back of your head where you were hit as well as a small one in the upper right corner of your forehead.

you run your fingers over the mark with a small frown.

madam pomfrey pulls up a chair, "now, dear, you know you can talk to me, right?"

you sit unresponsive, pressing on the pads of your fingers. (does anyone else do this all the time or is that just me-)

she frowns, "you're nervous. i can sense something is wrong. what happened, sweetheart? completely confidential"

you let out a shaky breath, looking up and to the side.

you wanted to tell her. something just seemed right about it.