𝟰𝟳 - ❝𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗫𝗘𝗖𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗕𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗞 & 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

YOU ALL NOW RUSH DOWN THE STAIRS TOWARDS HAGRID'S HUT.

your face was etched with a heavy frown that seemed to weigh you down as you all hurried down.

you all run up, there were a few ferrets hanging from a stick. buckbeak was sitting carefully in hagrid's patch of pumpkins

you feel your eyes go teary as you look up at the beautiful creature that was being sentenced to death.

hagrid invites you all inside, also teary-eyed.

you stand beside hagrid as he looks out at buckbeak.

"oh, look at him. loves the smell of the trees when the wind blows through 'em" hagrid smiles bitterly.

"why don't we just set him free?"harry questions.

"ah, they'd know it was me. then dumbledore'd get into trouble. he's comin' down, you know, dumbledore. says he wants to be with me when they.." hagrid's smile drops, "when it happens"

"great man, dumbledore" hagrid swallows thickly, stepping away from the window.

you frown, rubbing your hand on his lower arm, that being the only place you could reach at that moment.

"a great man" hagrid sniffles, throwing some food to an odd looking animal in the corner.

"we'll stay with you too, hagrid" you say kindly.

"you'll do no such thing!"

you tilt your head.

"think i want you seeing something like that? no. you just drink your tea and be off. oh. before you do, ron.."

hagrid steps over to a small bench, grabbing something out of a tin.

you cross your arms, pouting slightly.

hermione had told you all about how ron was very skeptical about crookshanks, gyomei, muichiro, kyojuro and obanai. he suspects they all possibly ganged up on scabbers.

you had huffed, your sweet kitties would never do that, and crookshanks wouldn't either!

speaking of your cats, they were with you nearly the whole time and were now all laying on your bed, savouring the lingering heat.

"scabbers! you're alive!" ron says gleefully, taking him from hagrid's hands.

you step back next to hermione.

hermione eyes ron expectantly.

"keep a closer eye on your pet" hagrid says.

"i think that means you owe someone an apology" hermione says, stepping up.