𝟱𝟴 - ❝𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗰𝘂𝗽!❞ 🐽

❝𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯' 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥, 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥𝘸𝘩𝘺'𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵?𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶? 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶...

❝𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘦
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦
𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯' 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘳
𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥, 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥
𝘸𝘩𝘺'𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵?
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶? 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶?
𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦❞

– 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘺

"BLIMEY DAD. HOW FAR UP ARE WE?"

you hold the railing as you follow everyone up the multiple flights of stairs, eyes glimmering as you bop around in excitement.

"well, put it this way"

you blink at the familiar voice, making it to the top and looking down.

"if it rains.. you'll be the first to know"

you turn to look down at draco and his father standing below, looking condescending.

you smile, waving to draco.

his cheeks flush slightly and he just nods slightly, his father eyeing him and then you.

"father and i are in the minister's box.. by personal invitation of cornelius fudge himself" draco boasts.

"don't boast, draco" mr. malfoy hisses, hitting draco in the stomach with the bottom of his fancy walking stick, you wince slightly.

"there's no need with these people"

you frown slightly,

huh? what's that mean..?

you all go to walk away but mr. malfoy stick the top of his fancy walking stick, which had an iron snake with two very sharp fangs, in between harry's fingers.

"do enjoy yourself, won't you?" you look back at him, "while you can" he smirks, removing his fancy walking stick and walking off.

you tilt your head slightly, catching the fleeting look draco sent your way.

you all walk all the way to the very, very top of the stadium, you were on the highest level.

"oh! ron, harry! did i tell you? i got another two kitties!" you squeal, cheeks flushing in happiness.

both pause momentarily, sharing an exasperated look.

"more?!"

you blink owlishly before smiling brightly, "yep! they're so cuteee! there's one who's quite long, he's a pretty black with some really pretty blue eyes! his name is giyuu! he's really cute and shy! but obanai doesn't like him very much.. he hit him in the face when they first met" you sweat-drop at the remembrance.

ron facepalms and harry scratches his head.

"the other one is shinobu! she's very pretty. she has black and purple fur and usually just sits in my room!"

"come on up. take your seats. i told you these seats would be worth waiting for!" mr. weasley speaks up again, capturing your attention.

your lips part in awe as you look around the giant stadium.

"come on!" one of the twins cheers.

"woah!" you shout as a few of the irish players zoom passed your head, spurting out green and white powder from the back of their brooms.

"it's the irish! there's troy!"

"and mullet!"

"and moran!"

they shoot up in the sky, sending of giant fireworks which shape a giant leprechaun irish dancing in the sky.

you make noises of awe and excitement.

feeling bad on choosing one side, you wore colours for both the irish and the bulgarians. one cheek painted in green and white and the other black and red, waving a flag for either team.

"here come the bulgarians!!"

"yes!"

the bulgarians zoom through the leprechaun, turning it into a fit of red fireworks, dashing through the group of irish.

some guy zooms around, doing a trick on his broom and holding on with only his hands while kicking his legs up in the air.

"who's that?" you and ginny both question.

"that, girls, is the best seeker in the world!"

"wahh!" you awe, holding your cheeks in joy.

a large picture of the guy forms on the other side of the stadium.

"krum! krum! krum!" everyone was cheering.

the picture follows as he flies around the stadium.

"krum!" ron and harry cheer.

"yes!"

you clap, cheering along with the others.

"good evening!" fudge's voice rings in your ears as everyone starts to quiet down, "as minister for magic.. it gives me great pleasure.. to welcome each and every one of you... to the final of the 422nd quidditch world cup! let the match... begin!!"

everyone erupts into loud cheers again.

date posted ; 10/07/23