𝟱𝟵 - ❝𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀❞ 🐷

a/n : HELP I KEEP FORGETTING TO DO ARCS LMAO. MIGHT JUST GIVE UP ON THEM TBH. BUT 200K READS ILY GUYS

why do i do this to [name] lol

so cranky omfg... i had this whole chapter written and it was so good and then i went to publish it and it did that stupid thing where nothing saved so here i am rewriting it all and hoping i get it as accurate as i can

❝𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘢 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘪 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 �...

𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦
𝘪 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯
𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯
𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘬 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘴
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨❞

― 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯, 𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘵

THE QUIDDITCH GAME WAS MAGICAL.

you enjoyed every moment of the eventful game, even though it was kind of awkward when the veela's came out and all the boys were frothing over them. you also got worried when the veela's and leprechaun fought.

now, you were all back in the tent, continuing the fun of the night.

you giggle as fred and george do som kind of irish dancing, waving around an irish flag and kicking about their feet, singing a tune as they do it.

"there's no one like krum" ron stands up on a chair.

the boy had been obsessed with the beefy and handsome seeker of bulgaria.

the game itself had shocked you, as well.

you had always thought harry was the best seeker but was immediately proved wrong as krum came on. there was still a lot about the wizarding world as a whole you had to learn.

"krum?" one of the twins says in a dog-like voice.

"dumb krum?" the other says in a dopey voice.

"he's like a bird, the way he rides the wind" ron awes.

the twins start flapping their arms with the irish flags on their back, chanting 'krum' in dumb and deep voices.

you, hermione and ginny giggle, cheeks flushed in enjoyment.

"he's more than an athlete"

one of the twins throws the flag around ron's shoulders, "he's an artist" ron scrunches up the flag.