𝟰𝟭 - ❝𝗛𝗢𝗚𝗦𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"NOW REMEMBER, THESE VISITS TO HOGSMEADE VILLAGE ARE A PRIVILEGE"

everyone was standing around now, mcgonagall and filch were standing out the front with filch collecting the permission notes for hogsmeade village. you had given yours to him, standing back with ron and hermione.

you had on some straight blue jeans along with a cream and maroon hello kitty jumper.

"should your behaviour reflect poorly on the school in any way.. that privilege shall not be extended again"

harry runs up to mcgonagall, she shakes her head, "no permission form signed, no visiting the village. that's the rule, potter"

you frown at that, upset harry can't join you three.

"all those with permission, follow me. those without, stay put" filch orders, harry walks with mcgonagall, stepping in front of her.

"professor, i thought if you signed it, then i could go.." he says hopefully.

"i can't. only a parent or a guardian can sign. since i am neither, it would be inappropriate"

mcgonagall turns around to harry, "i'm sorry, potter. that's my final word" she pats him on the shoulder before walking off with the rest of the students.

harry sighs, "forget about it, guys. see you later" he nods to you three, you frown, waving sadly at the boy.

you, hermione and ron follow after the rest of the students.

"it's a shame harry can't come" hermione sighs, you nod in agreement, [hair colour] locks swaying slightly.

"i agree. poor harry.." you frown, holding your cheeks.

ron nods in agreement, "yeah, it sucks. should we get some butterbeer first?" ron suggests, you and hermione both nod in agreement.

you all step into the three broomsticks, ordering one butterbeer each and claiming a table.

there was some nice conversation between the three of you, but you made sure to not over excite yourself like usual, already feeling some eyes on you.

the butterbeers soon arrived and you all thristily gulp some down, humming in delight.

the butterbeer only ever so slightly aided your ever-growing nausea and churning stomach.

it was rather visible to a lot of people how you had gotten a lot skinner and visibly weaker, but nobody brought it up.

after finishing in the three broomsticks, you all exited out into the cold yet again, you shiver, hugging yourself, the lack of meat on your bones making you far colder than usual.

"let's go to honey dukes!" ron grins widely, stomach rumbling in anticipation.

you chuckle and hermione rolls her eyes, though you both nod in agreement.

"i feel like that's the only reason you come here, ronald" hermione scoffs, you giggle.

the small overhead bell dings as you three walk into the shop which was already crowded with familiar faces.

ron drags you both around the store, his cart full to the brim, hermione grabbing a few things here and there, you stop yourself from grabbing anything despite knowing mostly everything in this store would be oh-so delicious.

"aren't you going to get anything, [name]?" hermione asks, you shake your head, "oh, no. i'm fine" you smile timidly.

she stares at you for a moment before nodding slightly.

you spend some more time in there before leaving again, finding a nice wooden bench a bit more secluded for the two to eat their snacks.

the rest of the time at hogsmeade went smoothly, visiting different stores and just walking around.

but you couldn't help the feeling gnawing at your stomach that something was going to happen.

something was going to happen to you.

but you couldn't figure out what.

words ; 560

words ; 560

date posted ; 30/01/23

©_behindyou_