𝟱𝟲 - ❝𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗜𝗡?!❞ 👛

❝𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘵𝘴𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘺𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘩𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘯'𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩�...

❝𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘵𝘴
𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦
𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘺
𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘩𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘯'𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴
𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘥
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺
𝘪 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶
|𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘺
𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴❞

一 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘵𝘻, 𝘤𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘹

YOU SPENT A LOT OF TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY THESE HOLIDAYS, HOPTING TO FIND THE DISTRACTION YOU NEEDED AWAY FROM THE FLASHING MEMORIES OF PETTIGREW'S EYES SCANNING YOUR BODY.

of course, you couldn't escape forever.

your dreams were haunted with his sickening grin and dirty eyes, your body twitched and itched everywhere. the sickening thoughts etched always into your mind.

but then, you felt a warm embrace. as if you were being hugged tightly by three different people. who they were, you had no clue. though one was familiar. the touch of kagaya ubuyashiki. the moment you felt that embrace, the memories washed away as if they were never there.

that was the repeating sequence every night.

however, in about a week, you and hermione would be leaving or the burrow, the weasley's house, to attend the quidditch world cup. you were very excited to go to a wizarding event with your friends, yapping to your parents all about quidditch and how cool it was.

you wording exactly was "it's so awesomee!! they go WOOSH! and WAMM! and BANG! and they fly around really fast like NROOOOOM!"

but now, you were strolling through town with hermione, having a little girls day and going shopping.

hermione laughed every time someone pointed you out and enthusiastically said hello, you returning the gesture.

she was slightly surprised at how many people knew you.

you both go through numerous small shops, buying some cute clothes and accessories, each buying each other a matching necklace.

you had brought your polaroid camera you had received from a birthday present, and have been taking lots of photos of you two together.

but now, both utterly exhausted, you were both trekking home, yawning slightly.

but as you pass an alley, you pause.