𝟲𝟲 - ❝𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄𝘀❞ 🩰

❝𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘪'𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘸,...

𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘪'𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘪'𝘮 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨❞

- 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘺

YOU WINCE AS A BRIGHT FLASH HITS YOUR EYES, FLINCHING AS A HEADACHE GREW INSTANTLY.

the flashing immediately reminded you of your short time at the ministry.

"what a charismatic group" a woman dressed in all olive green with poofed up light blonde hair and slanted glasses matched with red lips and pale skin grimaces slightly.

she had insisted that, you and fleur, being the only two ladies in the room be sat on chairs while the boys stood.

you had to sit with your hands in your lap, and ankles crossed and to the side, smiling warmly for the camera.

cedric stood behind fleur, and krum to your right.

"hello" the woman says in an odd voice, stepping forward towards you all while slouched with her arms swinging back and forth.

"i'm rita skeeter" she introduces with a grin, shaking all of your hands with an odd movement.

she grins and steps back, "i write for the daily prophet. but of course you know that, don't you?"

you purse your lips,

"it's you we don't know" she waves her hands about.

she runs her tongue over her teeth awkwardly.

"hah, you're the juicy news"

you frown slightly.

"what quirks lurk beneath those rosy cheeks" she caresses both fleur's cheek before giving it a small smack, you gape slightly.

she runs her hair along your plait, "what normalties lay beneath the abnormalties"

your eyes widened slightly and you frowned, looking at your knees.

everyone glared at her.

"what mysteries do the muscles mask?" she shakes her head weirdly and steps up to cedric, tousling his hair.

"does courage lie beneath those curls?" she pokes her face between cedric and harry.

"in short, what makes a champion tick?"

she huddles the two boys in close, looking between the two of them.

" 'me, myself and i' want to know" she grins, "not to mention my rabid readers" she throws her head back, chuckling.