𝟰𝟵 - ❝𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗙❞

warning! mentioned pedophilia

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

IT SEEMED THIS YEAR WAS REALLY NOT YOUR YEAR.

you were growing increasingly uncomfortable in the situation.

you felt disgusted.

of yourself.

of pettigrew.

to think that whole time you were seeing pettigrew in your room, not scabbers.

you shudder for the hundredth time.

you could only assume you grief and terror was portrayed on your face, as the others kept glancing to you every other second, including sirius and lupin, who had caught the horror on your face as pettigrew's identity was revealed.

at first they assumed it was because of the shock, but as it continued and your face remained deathly pale, they could only assume something worse was up.

"sorry about the bite. reckong that twinges a bit" sirius suddenly speaks up, helping support ron with you on the other side, trying to keep as much distance between yourself and pettigrew.

hermione, harry, lupin and pettigrew - who had three wands to his neck - were following behind.

"a bit? a bit? you almost tore my leg off!"

"i was going for the rat. normally, i have a very sweet disposition as a dog. in fact, more than once, james suggested that i make the change permanent. the tail i could live with. but the fleas, they murder"

that brought a small smile to your face.

you make it out of the hole, ron was seated on a risen branch, his leg extended.

sirius was walking off, admiring the view of hogwarts castle.

"you better go" ron says to harry.

"no, no. don't worry, okay? it's fine, i'll stay"

hermione shakes her head, "you go, we'll stay"

you nod your head over to sirius, harry stand up, "you okay?"

"i'm fine. go" ron shakes him off.

he hisses in pain, pulling his pant leg up slightly.

hermione furrows her eyebrows, "that looks really painful"

"so painful" ron says, you shake your head, a small smile.

"they uh, they might chop it" ron nods, you giggle slightly.

"i'm sure madam pomfrey will fix it in a heartbeat" hermione says worriedly.

"it's too late. it's ruined. it'll have to be chopped off"