𝟰𝟴 - ❝𝗦𝗜𝗥𝗜𝗨𝗦 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞 & 𝗣𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗣𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗪❞

a/n ; you lucky bugs getting two chapters in a day

warning! mentioned pedophilia!

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

AS YOU ALL FINALLY MAKE IT TO THE END, THERE'S A GAPING HOLE IN THE ROOF.

harry crawls out first, helping you and hermione up.

"we're in the shrieking shack, aren't we?" hermione questions as you peer into the dark room.

you frown worriedly.

the stairs creak as you all rush up them, searching around for ron.

"ron" harry says.

you all rush into the room, ron was sitting on an old and dusty recliner arm-chair with scabbers in his hands.

"ron!" you shout in relief.

"ron. you're okay!" hermione says.

"the dog. where is it?" harry asks.

"it's a trap. he's the dog," ron points between you all, "he's an animagus!"

you all glance back, following the trail of pawprints with your eyes until they reach the feet of a man standing behind a door.

the door swings shut, revealing a full view of the man.

your eyes widen in slight fear.

it was the same man from the newspaper ; sirius black. his hair as messy as ever and azkaban clothes reeking of mud and dirt.

you stand defensively in front of harry, though you were quite frightened.

"if you want to kill harry, you have to kill us too" hermione says.

"no. only one will die tonight"

your furrow your eyebrows, but move to the side as harry rushes passed you all, "then it'll be you!"

he wraps his hands around sirius's throat, pushing him to the ground near you and holding his wand to his head.

you gasp.

sirius grins, laughing mockingly.

"are you going to kill me, harry?"

the door slams open, "expelliarmus!"

it was professor lupin, he cast the wand out of harry's hand, gesturing him to move to the side.

harry jumps off, hermione pulls him back, you hold his arm cautiously.

"well, well, well, sirius. looking rather ragged, aren't we?" he steps over to him, pointing his wand at him.

"finally, the flesh reflects the madness within"