𝟱𝟯 - ❝𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗜𝗥𝗜𝗨𝗦❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

"YOU WERE RIGHT, HERMIONE, [NAME]"

you stroke buckbeak's feathers tenderly as you all sit on his back, letting him fly you over to where sirius is being held.

"it wasn't my dad who i saw earlier. it was me! i saw myself conjuring the lactones before. i knew i could do it this time because.. well, i'd already done it!" he laughs, "does that make sense?"

you and hermione both shake your head, "no!"

but you beam at him, happy he was enjoying himself.

"but i don't like flying-!!" hermione screams as buckbeak swoops down, you also squeak, but laugh and hug hermione tightly, her body heating from your embrace.

buckbeak flies you over to a tall tower in the middle of hogwarts where sirius was sitting, looking lonely.

"bombarda!" you take out your wand and shout, exploding the door, he gapes up at you three.

you all grab sirius and heave him up onto buckbeak, hopping on after him and flying along.

he laughs and cheers, entirely enjoying the ride.

you fly buckbeak down to the hogwarts grounds, all hopping off him and hiding behind a bit of wall.

"i'll be forever grateful for this... to the three of you"

"i want to go with you" harry says.

"one day, perhaps. for some time, my life will be too unpredictable. and besides.."
sirius walks forward, placing his hands on harry's shoulders, "...you're meant to be here"

"but.. you're innocent" harry says.

you tune out of the conversation, feeling it's not your place to listen and looking around cautiously, making sure nobody was coming around any corners.

walking over to buckbeak, you stroke the feathers on his head.

you perk up slightly as sirius places a gentle hand on your shoulder, you turn back to him.

"a quick word, if i may?"

you nod, smiling slightly.

giving a knowing glance back to the two who nodded in understanding, you duck behind the wall with sirius.

he casts you a worried glance, "i saw that look back there.. when pettigrew revealed himself. it was more than just shock. something happened.. he did something.. didn't he?" he frowns.

you frown, too, and nod slightly.

"yes.. he.."

you take in a deep breath, slightly wondering how many more times you would have to explain this.